{Chapter 19}

NateMare's.P.O.V

I yawn as I hear the birds chirping. I looked beside (Seeing a booty! *cough* *cough* sorry! I have an obsession towards anyone's booty🌚) me seeing a beautiful yet gorgeous women who will soon be my queen sleeping peacefully covered in sheet. I smiled as I stroke her head and she smiled. I lean my head to her head and kiss it.

"She's so adorable..." I mumbled.

A soft knock on the door.

"Your majesty"

"Just a sec Jack..."

I get up from bed as I wear my pants and clothes. I went to the door and open it.

"Did you have a splendid nigh your majesty?" Jack said rather in a weird tone.

"Well yes I do.." I replied smirking. Jack smirk as well and bowed.

"Should I prepare breakfast your majesty?"

"Yes...yes can do"

Jack bowed again and walked away. I closed the door as I heard a yawning.

"Had a good sleep?" I said walking to bed and sit down next to her. Y/N rub her eyes as she yawn again.

"Still sleepy..."

"Your really good babe..." I said kissing her cheek.

"Stop putting your big tomato too hard on me...."

"I am sorry I can't help it...sorry if your little donut bleeds"

"It's not bleeding...it hurts painfully"

"Should I check it?"

"N..no don't be a perv"

"But I am a perv"

"Not right now...ish...."

Y/N's head collapse to my shoulder as she gave a big yawn. "I am still so sleepy..."

"Then rest if your still sleepy..."

"Where's...my clothes btw?"

I looked at the ground as I have a straight face "It's...on the ground-_-"

Y/N close her eyes and started to snore. I sigh as I carefully put her head on the pillow. I gave a last kissed on her cheek and covered her nude body with sheet as I get up heading to the dining room.

Jack's.P.O.V

"Put this over there...."

"Yes sir...."

I put the plates and other decorations in the table and set the foods in the table as well.

Duk....Duk....Duk...Duk....

I clenched my chest hard feeling some what a pain. What is these feeling? Why does it hurt?

"Jack is something wrong?"

I turn around seeing my master worried. I smiled and shocked my head.

"Nothing at all your majesty"

"If your not ok u can rest....don't over work yourself Jack"

"No I am ok your majesty thank you for your worries" I said bowing down.

Master noded as he went to his sit as I looked around and noticed that Miss Y/N wasn't with him.

"Your majesty...Where is Miss Y/N?"

"She is too sleep to wake up"

I looked around and walked to Master as I lean my head "Is it because of that?" I whispered