{Chapter 3}

NateMare's.P.O.V

"My lord....My lord wake up...raise and shine" A cold voice said as i slowly open my eyes.

"Augh...Jack...how many times do i have to tell you not to wake me up so early...*yawn*"

"Forgive me my lord but there is an important guest arriving soon..."

"And who is this guest?"

"If i remember correctly her name was Mrs. Morgan"

"That anoying idiot....." i said as i mumble to myself .

"My lord i will pepare the breakfast now...."

i noded my head as Jack bows to me and leaves the room.

That dream.....Why am i dreaming that women from yesterday...Why?...is there something special about her?.......Maybe i should meet her....But how?....

Your.P.O.V

"Hey sleepy head wake up..." You can feel your head being shake by someone.

"Augh! Sis!" You groan as you slap her hand away.

"Thats why wake up...."

you sits up as your rub your eyes gaining concious.

"Go take shower while i pepare breakfast....We are going to the market.."

"Wheres mom?"

"She is hanging out with Mr.Mark.."

"Oh..."

You stood up and went to the bedroom and take a long warm shower. You wear a (insert color) dress with a little white decoration dots along with your shoe and purse. You went downstairs and eats breakfast while your sister takes turn to take shower. After you ate your breakfast and clean dishes you went outside to take a fresh air.

"i wonder how today goes" You said as you looked at the sky. You realize its been so long to wait for your sister to done shower or maybe makeups and stuff. You grew bored and decided to take a little walk knowing this kingdom a little more.

You passed market and other shops as you kept walking. People seems in hurry and stuff....you wonder why this kingdom is in...such rush?....Do they have strict rules if their late for work?...you wonder......

Once again because of how clumsy you are you trip on something a fell down.

"Hey...you ok?"

You looked up and saw a man about your age. He has a hazel hair color, his eyes are dark brown, his wearing a blue clothes and a red scarf around his neck along with his shoe and a brown pants and lastly a grey hat. The man offer you a hand and you accepted.

"Yeah....i guess....i am sorry i am just clumsy hehe....."

The man smiled "Are you a outsider?"

"Huh?"

"From the dress of yours you seem arent around here..."

"Oh yes! i just moved here yesterday!"

"Ah i see!"

The man gives you a handshake "My name is Mattew Patrick. Call me Mat for short"

You smiled as you handshake him as well "My name is Y/N...Y/N F/N...."

"Oh that's quiet an intresting name..."

"Really? hehe...for me its not..."

"For me it is...."