HALLOWEEN EDITION

Start from the beginning

*What Masons Costume Looks Like*

I giggled and said thanks, I finally talked to him about his birthday and what he wanted to do. He slung his arm over my should and pulled me close. "I wouldn't mind if you were my birthday present." He grinned wickedly and I blushed. Lightly smacking his chest but he leaned his face closer, til his lips almost touch, then suddenly I heard a growl and Mason went flying back and I saw Septimus's back, he was heaving, the muscles in his back was flexed making me want to touch it. I bit my lips and shook my head. "What the fudge Sept?" I said going towards Mason only to be flung over his shoulder and smacked my bum."Shut up little rabbit, you've been naughty tonight." And I looked and saw every one looking at me and I looked and saw my chest almost out.  I slapped his back. "Leave me alone!" That only made me earn another spank on my bum making me gasp. I don't know why but I was a bit turned on. 

He walked to my room slammed the door and I was on the bed in seconds. He tied my hands with the cuffs he had on, making sure I was cuffed to the head bored, "You naughty bunny. I've been watching you." I nipped my neck, moving my leg to his side and grinding against me. "Now I think its time for me to tame my little bunny." He said. I moaned biting lips while his hot breath trailed from my neck to shoulder, his hands roaming from under my breast to the lines of my underwear.

 I moaned biting lips while his hot breath trailed from my neck to shoulder, his hands roaming from under my breast to the lines of my underwear

 I couldnt take the heat no more. "Septimus Please." He stopped and looked deep into my eyes, "Please what?" "Ki-kiss me." I moaned out loud. I gasped as he thrust his tongue into my mouth, my knees straddling his waist, his tongue thrusting in rhythm of his hips. making me moan at loud. His body was hot just like his mouth, hot and sweet. He didn't stop. NOt while my core rubbed against his shaft.  He sank his hand into  my hair, aiming my head so he could get a deeper kiss. While his other hand traveled along my spine, grabbing my bum, pushing me closer to him, if that was even possible. Damn these cloths, I wanted him to penetrate me. with the same eagerness he had with the kiss. I rubbed my core against him again making him growl. I felt him lift and ground harder against me. 

"I.Need.More." He said, before reaching to my panties and tore them away. " Jerked when I felt his fingers brush against my lips, before slipping his fingers through it. He growled at the wetness he found and I moaned wanting to touch him, I arched my back as he rubbed my clit. He bit my shirt with his teeth and tore it  away from my breast, sucking on my nipples I gasped, making himslip his fingers down to my entrance before pushing in. I moaned his name, writhering my hips against his hand  before he started to thrust, I felt my eyes rol behind my eyes as pleasure shot through me, making me burn with desire and I felt him chuckle against my breast. "What a horny bunny. I guess the saying is true then, a bunny is always in heat. " Before he thrust two more fingers into me, making me feel full. I moaned wanting him to move faster and thrust my hips up, urging him on.

He groaned and went faster. Rubbing his shaft against me, his breath came  out in little huffs. I looked into his eyes and only saw desire. I squeezed his fingers and he moaned, before removing his finger and making me watch him as he licked them clean. I shivered in desire and then he stood up, taking his pants off making me moan at how he was erect, wanting me and withered in pleasure as he slowly climbed back on top of me. I felt him press against my entrance and I gasped before he thrust fully into me, his hands grabbed my hips making me rock against him, I moaned at him filling me. He leaned over me, I can fill his power fill the air and I gasped as he said into my ear.

"My little bunny.".........

****************************************************

Happy Halloween Lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

P.S I did this on my way to a Halloween Party, So I was doing this pretty fast. 

I Hope You Guys Enjoy <3

Btw this is just a chapter away from the original book. Since this Halloween I decided to give u guys a special treat;) 🎃🎃🎃