Chapter 26: The 2nd and Last

Start from the beginning

"Sa..sori.." I stuttered and looked up at him. He looked down at me, and I saw a little tear go down his cheek. "You.. knew it was me.. You care.." He said. I smiled and him and nodded, also starting to cry. "Well, yes, of course, Sasori-kun.." I said as he wiped a tear out of my eyes. "Because..." I started and he cut me off. He leaned down, cupped my face in his hands and gave me the most heart-warming, romantic kiss ever. I smiled joyfully as butterflies danced in my stomach, but I didn't care. This was what I wanted. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away and hugged eachother. I heard a deep chuckle, and I spun around to Sasori's side, holding onto him. Itachi was standing there, smirking like a lunatic, and glaring at us. I blinked and my eyes doubled in size. I got the flashback from my vision. ' There was Itachi and Koi, both holding onto my sword, that was in my back, stabbed through my heart. I flopped over as Sasori rushed out to grab me, screaming my name.'

My mouth went wide and I hissed at him, eyes turning white and electricity surrounding both of us. "Go away, Itachi. Unless you want to die, leave." Sasori said while holding me around the waist. Itachi sneered at his words and spat on the ground. "Oh, please. I came here with every intention. To kill her. and That's exactly what I plan to do." He grinned and took a step towards us. I tugged on Sasori's shirt. "Sasori! Let's go!" I whispered at him. Sasori shook his head and smiled at me. "It's okay. Trust me." He said and I nodded. Not even a second later, I was violently pulled away from Sasori, and got a knife pressed to my neck. "Don't move or else." Koi yelled and Sasori spun around and froze. "YOU BASTARDS!! LET HER GO!!" He screamed and waved his hand around, then the knife dropped and I ran like hell away from them. I heard quick footsteps after me, and I yelled as someone grabbed me and covered my mouth. "Sh! Kuro! It's me!" Sasori whispered and picked me up in his arms. I nodded and held onto him, peeking over his shoulder. I gasped when I saw Itachi and Koi charging at us around the corner. "Sasori! Run!!" I hissed and he took off.

My heart was pounding like crazy, and I put my hand on his shoulder, shutting my eyes, about to teleport, but I got flung in the air and slammed into a tree. I groaned and got up quickly, looking around. "Sasori?!" I yelled frantically. No response except for Koi creeping out of a bush. I couldn't move. I cursed and tried to run, but I literally couldn't run. "Hehe.. Trapped, are we, Honey?" He said as he walked up to me and started feeling me up. I turned my head away and screamed bloody murder. He covered my mouth and slapped me, falling over. Then he pinned me down and started to drown me in kisses. I screamed and bit his tounge, kicking and punching at him. He punched me in the gut which made me cough blood. I hissed at him, and let electricity crawl onto him and shocked him. He fell over, half fried and I stood up and started running again, then ran back and into another enterance, seeing Sasori fighting Itachi.

I was pleased to see Itachi on the ground getting punched multipule times in the face. "IF YOU EVER! EVER! TOUCH HER AGAIN, YOU FLITH, I'LL SEND YOU IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL!!" He screamed and punched him one more time in the face, which sent Itachi's head in a small crator in the ground. Sasori got up, then crows surrounded him. I ran up to him and got jerked back, yet again, by Itachi. I snarled and bit his arm, he let me go and slapped me. Sasori caught me before I could fall, and dodged the knife being plummeted to my heart. I blinked and panted. "Oh my god.." I whined and held onto him. I saw Koi coming around the corner, with Kakazu throwing punches at him, and Hidan then popping out of nowhere, slicing at Itachi. I smiled and stood up, Sasori with me, and let electricity rise up into the air.

I stared at Itachi, threw my hands down, as a bolt of lightning and physic energy went his way, sucessfully hitting him and Hidan getting a slice on his arm. I jumped after Itachi, and started throwing punches at him as he got up. He got hit a few times, and grabbed my wrist, twisted it and made me spin around. He put his arm over mtpy neck and squeezed it. I choked out for air, and clawed at his arm, also biting it. "Not gonna work this time, Bitch.." Itachi said as Deidara threw a bomb at him, I flipped up and landed in a tree, watching Itachi blow back into a tree. I gave Deidara the thumbs up, and waited until Koi passed. I jumped down, flickering my hand at his head, and a lightning bolt struck his shoulder instead. He dodged it and jumped up, turned himself around and kicked me in the gut. I coughed and grabbed his shoulder, pulled my weight up and roundhouse kicked him in the face. He sucessfully hit the floor and I heard multipule Akatsuki members' scream.