The Akatsuki caught me..

The Akatsuki caught me.. Charecters!

Name: Kuro 

Gender: Female 

Age: 14 

Authnicity: German and French 

From: ???? 

Info: Carry around a katana and her pet Raven on her shoulder, she has the ability to transport anywhere, like Tobi. Her strong point is her mental control over the human body.. Dead and alive! (Basically saying, she can make people do whatever she wants.) Also she's a Medic. The Akatsuki have been hunting her down for several years now, but they've gotta catch her first.She was secretly born with a power in her clan, "kuro", hence she was named after her power.  

Apperance: Short, messy white hair with icy blue eyes. Wears a white kimono with a blue bow around the waist, carries a sword in the bow, and a raven perched on her shoulder. Pale skin. 

Partner: Raven 

Statues: Civilian/Orphan/Physic/Wanted/Medic

Name: Pein 

Gender: Male 

Age: 36 

From: Village Hidden in the Rain 

Info: Supposedly called, 'God', he has the powers to summon anything, he has 6 more cloned twins. He has many piercings on his body. Also known as 'Pain'. Possesses Rinngan, and can be 6 places at once. 

Apperance: Firey-Orange hair, Purple, circled eyes, a million peircings on face, nose, ears, arms and rest of his body. Wears the Akatsui cloak. 

Partner: Konan 

Statues: Leader of Akatsuki/Leader of Rain Village/Criminal

Name: Konan 

Gender: Female 

Age: 25 

From: Village Hidden in the Rain 

Info: Only girl in the Akatsuki, she is gifted with the powers to turn her body into paper, and also has the ability to summon. 

Apperance: Blue hair, brown peircing eyes, normally frowning. Has her chin peirced, and has a belly button ring, but it is covered by her Akatsuki cloak. 

Partner: Pein 

Statues: Criminal/Akatsuki/2nd-in-command.

Name: Tobi 

Gender: Male 

Age: Unknown 

From: Village Hidden in the Mist 

Info: The childish one in the group, Tobi hides his face with an odd, Orange-colored lollipop mask. He annoys anyone and everyone to the end of eternity and has the ability to teleport. He has the Sharingan. 

Apperance: Orange swirly mask, short brown hair. Wears the Akatsuki cloak. 

Partner: Zetsu 

Statues: Criminal?/Akatsuki?

Name: Deidara 

Gender: Male 

Age: 19 

From: Village Hidden in the Stone 

Info: The hot-headed one, he constantly argues over SOMETHING. He is an artist, in his own way. He's an explosive artist, with 4 mouths. Also has a cover over his left eye.