HALLOWEEN SPECIAL ((all devils x reader)) part 1

Hey! Long time no update, since it was Halloween recently and my book has just hit 10k! I decided to write this special one shot! So hope you like it and happy be-lated Halloween🎃

Requested by: Synerella6661

*****************************
((Reader POV))

"Where on earth could they be?" You thought as you walked around the Halloween festival being held in your home town.

Your devilishly charming friends; Rem, Urie, Mage, Shiki, Lowen, and Lindo, had invited you to meet up with them at the attraction they were all working at.

But you were having a hard time finding the meeting point since it was Halloween and the festival was packed and in full swing. Plus the map Mage had drawn to help guide you sucked.

Seriously?! Google maps is more capable than this!

((Little inside joke: writer-chan is hated by all forms of transportation guides especially Google maps))

You walked around in circles trying to make sense of Mage's map, but in the end you just went to the public service booth and got directions from them.

Apparently the boys were working at some attraction called SCREAM.

Just lovely.......

You were able to find it rather quickly using the worker's directions, and now you stood in front of a big, looming, black building that looked like it waltzed itself right out of a horror movie! And guess what this attraction was..... Well it's pretty obvious it was a haunted house.

Outside the haunted house were two workers in orange vest, assisting people in getting into some-what orderly fashion so that they could enter the attraction.

When the line grew smaller, and you were close enough to the workers, you beckoned one to you as less awkwardly as possible.

"Can I help you with something?" The worker asked you.

"Actually I have some friends working the attraction, and they told me to meet them..... Do you know...." But before you could respond the man abruptly stopped you.

"Ohhh so your the girl they mentioned." The worker said. "Hang on." The worker then turned to the other worker and made some motion to him, the other worker nodded.

"Please follow me," said the worker in front of you.

Following him, he led you to a different door in which others were not entering from.

"Here this is our special entrance, it should lead you to your friends." With that the worker walked off to the growing line of people.

That was weird.... Is it just me or do people seem scarier just because it is Halloween?

You shook it off and gently pushed the door open and walked inside.

************************
((Time skip))

It's been several minutes and you still hadn't bumped into any of the guys yet.

After you had entered the house the door had slammed shut and locked itself.

You tried the door but it wouldn't budge.

Yep definitely a house of horrors.......

You started to walk the halls, leaning against the walls since you could barely see three inches in front of you.

In long moments passing not once had you come across a door, light, or even another person.

Even though you could hear the screams of those going through the house, it seemed as if you had been cut off from all other life.

Yet you kept walking.

The hall was cold and sent chills down your back. The wooden floors creaked and groaned under foot. And you swore you felt someone watching from afar.

You were down right scared and put up with your boys for seeming to have set you up.

"How could they do this to me!?" You said aloud.

Suddenly a pair of arms came around your waist and you screamed.

**************
"S-shiki!"

Shiki stood behind you with a creepy grin on his face.

"(Y/n) how lovely that scream was~!"

You heaved a sigh then glared at him.

"That wasn't funny."

"It was for me~"

This conversation isn't going anywhere.....

Then a sudden thought came to you.

"Wait where are the others?"

Shiki smirked, and replied. "Gotta move on to find out.."

With that he pushed you forward, and when you turned around Shiki wasn't there any more.

Okay I'm about done with all this sudden disappearing, sudden appearing crap....

********************
You had been walking for a couple minutes more when you began to hear distinct carnival music.

Hmmm I wonder who will be here....
((Note heavy sarcasm))

You got to the main part of the "carnival" part of the haunted house. It was full of normal rides but there looked broken down, and every mannequin was nothing but a skeleton.

Wait how'd this all fit in here?

But you paid the size question no mind, you were to distracted with finding your boys.

One of them has to be here right?

Your mental question was answered with literal footsteps. Someone was approaching and fast.

"Hey Ur-... LINDO?!"

*********************

Hey! Hope the first part was good the rest of this one shot will be up sometime this week.:)

So until then...

Vote. Comment. Follow. And watch anime!

Katie Hollister

P.s. had anyone been watching yuri on ice? (0.0)