Mage Nanashiro x Human Reader pt. 2

Okay so here is mage x reader part 2! A very important note is that when it says, (((play song))), it is best to play the song above. Adds effect :)

So with that let us begin!

One shot requested by SacredArcheress

*****************

***Recap***

You remembered the talk with the principal didn't go so well seeing how you and Mage were forbade to ever share a single class together for the rest of your school life. As for those three low life's, all three were expelled and you were pretty sure one of them was in prison now.

Whether that was true or not, you didn't care about. You were more concerned with whether Mage remembered and thought of that day as much as you did.

Does....does he really not remember?

***************************************************************

((Reader POV))

You sat idly in class, not really listening to the teachers lecture. Instead you looked out the window not really focusing on anything in particular.

How could Mage not remember such a momentous occurrence?

Maybe it wasn't as important and valued by him as it was to you?

"Miss (L/n)? Miss (L/n)?"

You looked up and saw the teacher standing at your desk.

"Y-yeah?"

He looked at you weirdly.

"Umm class has been dismissed..." your teacher said as he motioned around the room.

You sat up abruptly and gathered your things.

"Oh, is that so?" You said as you put your stuff into your bag and stood up.

"Miss (l/n) is everything alright?" your teacher called out as you began to leave the room.

You stopped in the doorway.

After a short pause you said, "I'm fine." With that you left the classroom and headed down to the bottom floor to leave.

***** About 47 minutes later *****

Where is he?!

You looked at your watch then to the vacant pick up line for your driver.

Why is he so late? Was there an accident? I really need to get home before my dad does.....
Things were tough between you and your father ever since.... since......

"Oi!" Came a loud voice behind you.

Turning around you saw who you would have never expected.

"Mage-kun?"

There he was, Mage Nanashiro, standing behind you in all his glory.

"What are you doing standing here? The rich brat bus already left."

You stood there in shock as he walked past you.

"Catch the next one." Mage said as he continued to walk away.

You didn't move for awhile and when you did you just moved to the front steps of the school and sat on the stairs.

Why did I have to fall for a jerk like him? That is not the sweet princely character who avenged me and whom I shared my first kiss with......