Shiki x Human Reader pt. 2

Finally here is part 2!

Requested by: IveGoneCompletelyMad

****************************
((Recap))

The officers began to speak to you, but you were to scared and fazed to notice.

Instead you were looking down at your hands and saw that they were shaking.

"Ohh~ how your hands tremble, it's sending me all a shiver" you heard a voice say behind you.

Turing around in your seat you saw a man with deep purple hair standing there at the door.

He was partially in a shadow so you couldn't really see his face all to well. But it was enough for the director to recognize.

The director shot up from his seat as he bowed slightly, "M-Mr. Natsumezaka!"

The man stepped out of the shadows, and you finally got a real glimpse of him.

Especially his piercing orange eyes. The man, Mr. Natsumezaka? Looked at you as if you were a new toy he just got to play with.

"So you are the one who tried to get your mundane fingers on my painting..."

****************************
((Reader POV))

How did it even come to this???

Currently you were standing in the middle of a room in a really, really, old mansion.

How did you come to be standing there well that was a very interesting story.....

**********************
((Flashback))

You were still sitting in that horrid chair in the business director's office, as the director whispered to the man called Mr. Natsumezaka.

As the director whispered to him, Mr. Natsumezaka looked at you and smirked in the most frightening way. It seemed that the purple-haired weirdo was not paying attention to the director at all.

Once the director stopped being a tattle-tale, Mr. Natsumezaka stood up straight and looked at the director, then at you, back to the director, then back to you.

This continued for.... For a ..... Rather disturbingly.... Long time....

To you.
To the director.
You.
The director.
You.
The guards.
You.
The director.
The guards.
The ceiling.
The floor.
You.
The director.
The lamp in the back.

By now you, the guards and director alike, were ready to bang your head against the wall.

"Car."

All of you looked up to Mr. Natsumezaka who had suddenly spoke out instead at peering at random things in the room.

"M-mr. Natsumezaka?" Stuttered the director.

Mr. Natsumezaka sighed and gave the director a pointed look.

"Bring me a car, having to sit here and deal matters with an old hoot like you is very annoying."

The director with-drew and stuttered shocked how he was being made fun of.

Mr. Natsumezaka grabbed your hand and dragged you out the door with him calling back to the director and guards he said, "I'll deal with this personally! Pretend this never happened!"

With that you were suddenly being pushed into a sleek black car and was swept off to the unknown.

**************************
((Present))