Only mine

He was just standing in front of me just like that. He was staring at me but I didn't know what to do. He grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. He pulled me into a black van as the door closed. I was in shocked still, what did just happened? I asked myself while looking at him. Finally I have found you he then said. I couldn't still talk so I was only quite.
***
The van stopped and I was pulled out by him. Let's go! That was all he said while he made me follow him. Just now I realized how tall he actually was. His back were so wide and it was pretty attractive. He had a black sweatshirt, dark blue ripped jeans, timberlands a black beanie and a mask on. I still couldn't see his face. We ended up into a big fancy house whitch I guess was his. That's when I actually started to get a bit scared. We were in the living room when he let go of my wrist and turned around slowly.
His eyes, they were familiar as if I have seen them several times before, but where?
He raised his hand gently towards his face, he would take off the mask I guess. When he took it of I couldn't feel my legs anymore, I was about to faint. I was weak and would almost fall but he caught me. Are you okey? He asked me while he pulled me up. I know you may be shocked. But yeah it's me, He said while getting closer to me and kissed me passionately. I was shocked but kissed him back, like who wouldn't do that it's freaking Jeon Jungkook!
Things only become more and more intense. By this time he was already on top of me but I didn't realize that until now. I felt his cool fingers brushing up my thigh. He reached his way in and my legs clenched together by instinct. I stopped kissing him to only face him and stopped his hand.
J..Jungkook.. I said slowly and he looked at me. Don't be afraid Y/N you are mine now he said with his husky voice while continued with what he did and this time started kissing my neck and gave me a hickey. I moaned a little but tried not to, I couldn't help it we were after all in a big fancy house with the man of my life. He stared to pull my shirt off while he tried to take his off to, He managed to take both my and his shirt off. He went back to my mouth and kissed me again while this time he picked me up from the couch and started walking towards his bedroom.
He put me down slowly on the big bed while he climbed on top of me again. But this time without pants, he bit his lips while he was starring slowly at me up and down and then he grab my skirt and it just felt like it flew off. Now I were only in my bra and panties but they were gone in a second. He started kissing different places on my body and I could hear my breath just became heavier and heavier and so was his.
At this point I could feel him rub himself against me. I let out a long, needy moan and my body accepted him wholeheartedly. He thrust into me fiercely, and it was in that moment that I knew he was going just as crazy inside as I were. He was thrusting into me harder and harder, and I were climbing closer and closer. I were nearly passing out from all the sensations I were feeling, his dick inside of me, rubbing against my walls. It was probably the best orgasm I had ever had. I moaned at the feeling of him inside of me, and then we both collapsed on the bed. I could hear him  breathing hard. His dark hair was sweaty and sticking to his forehead. His lips were parted, and he was taking in deep breaths to try and calm himself after such excitement and so were I. I still couldn't belive what just happened. He used the last of his strength to pull the two of us close together. Y/N now you are ONLY mine he said while he rested his forehead against mine, and that's when I felt his sweat against my head. But didn't care much because I was so happy.
***
Yaah! Wake up you will be late!

I opened my eyes and looked to my side and he wasn't there, I were home.. was all of it just a dream? I were so disappointed but still, I knew deep inside that none of this was real. I were just a normal girl just a 'fan' and he was someone that everybody loved and knew remember?
He don't even have a clue that I actually exist. I am just an A.R.M.Y after all.
And he is thousand miles away from me, He even may be farther then that. My heart and feelings can't even reach him, that's how far away he actually is. But why couldn't I be near him and see him randomly on the streets of soul, why? Why is he breathtaking and how is he even real? I asked myself thousand of times a day even tho I knew all the answers. I want him to hug me,kiss me I want him to hold me thight and never let go. I want to wear his oversized hoodies and him whispering into my ear, "You are only mine.."
I have no social life at all anymore. I really want to date I'm 19 soon but I only push the boys who loves me away and I really don't want to go on dates. Why? Because I wanted to be loyal to him and only him. I will be true betrayel if I let him go just like that. I will wait for him..right? Even tho I well know that he will never come to me. What if we only had "Just one day, if I can only be with him for just one day."
I didn't know that reality could actually hit me so hard. I wonder if he actually ever thought he disappointed me..us (army). I wonder if he ever looked at the huge crowd in front of him and just thought, I love you...forgive me.."
He will never love us all equally. He already knows that he will fall for someone else and not...us.
But sure every one of us can dream about a future with him or them. But most of your dreams will never become reality. Or they will become reality but the guy may not be him, it may be..no it will be someone else. That 'someone else' might be actually your soulmate instead of him.
Hmm..well since there is actually no escape from this fandom, I..we might as well just enjoy it while it lasts even tho it hurts. What hurts the most is that one day all this will be only memories and all the pictures I have in my room of him..them will only be in a box in the attic and collect dust in the future. But I will never forget how lucky I actually was to be in this fandom and share this beautiful moment with all 7 of them. All the new Kpop friends I have made under these years it was awesome. I will never forget about all of this, I'm so thankful for everything. When I have/had bad and difficult times in my life and felt like life is not worth living..Then I just watch his..their videos and they made me so much happier. I will forever keep everything I have (photos,posters,albums) of them and one day when I have my own kids..They will probably ask me why I have all of this? And why I still keep it? And who are those 7 guys? Then my reply will only be....

"This is BTS, they were my life back then when I was your age...but this guy..
*points at Jungkook*

He was my first love...

________________________________
I hope you like it and thanks for taking your time to read this. I apologize for my English errors.❤️

IG: taetaebabee