Chapter 42: Illegal Ball

WFSWAS

A/N: I AM SORRY IF I CONVERT TO TAGALOG TO ENGLISH AND VICE VERSA.

Ai's POV

I'm currently looking at myself at the mirror. I'm wearing some kind of pink slit dress and gold heels, it also reveals a bit of my chest and a lot of my back and my spine where my tattoo 'queen' is on. You may see the dress in the media. Yung slit niya nasa left leg ko and by this time no concealer needed for my tattoo. Pagkauwi na pagkauwi ko nagpractice na ulit kami ni kairi ng lahat lahat. Despite the bright color of my dress my skin is brighter than it. I'm sorry tho skin.

"You done?"

"Yuuuup" Kairi

Lumabas siya sa cr ko and i saw her with a light blue slit dress and her slit is on her right side of the leg and some pair of blue heels and her back was more revealed than mine and you could see the whole tattoo of 'queen' on her spine. Goddamn our skin is really bright and i just realized that.

Ngumiti lang ako sakanya at ngumiti narin siya.

*tok tok tok*

"Come in"

Pumasok na si kuya....

"Kuya psyche? What's up with that mask? Isn't that only for masquerade balls?"

"Ha? Di ba kayo magsusuot ng masks? Nakalagay sa invitation namin na required na magsuot ng mask?" Psyche

"Well, i feel like the queens are the only faces that will be revealed at this ball huh?"

"I see. I bet they just wanted to see your faces. Anyways, una na kami ok? We dont want anyone being suspicious about us being related" Psyche

"Sigeeee~" Kairi

Nagsmirk ako pagkalabas na pagkalabas ni kuya. This is gonna be a hell of a night.

"Well then blue reaper, let's go"

"This is going to be fucking fun,pink ace" Kairi

Lumabas na kami sa bahay at sumakay na sari sariling sasakyan. Parehas na black ang kotse namin ngayon ni Kairi. Pinaharurot ko na ito at umalis na.

•THE BLUE MANSION•

Tinigil ko na ang kotse ko sa harap ng gate at nakatigil na rin ang kotse ni Blue Reaper sa likod ko. I saw someone who was waiting for me to get out of my car. I guess, siya ang magpapark nito. Binuksan ko ang pinto at inuna ang right leg ko and then my revealing left leg. Nanlaki ang mata nung naka suit nung nakita niya yung tattoo ko at biglang nag bow.

"Q-queen, i'll park your car"

I nodded at him and threw my keys right at him. He immediately gets in and drives off. I have an extra key for that in case he does something stupid. 1st rule, don't trust anyone in a Gangster Ball except for your gangmates.

Tumayo muna ako sa gilid waiting for kairi to get out of her car. Just to remind you guys, we only made a natural make up look since they already knew how we really look like,because of those two fuckers that betrayed Kairi.

Third Person's POV

As soon as Kairi/Blue Reaper opened the door her right leg went out of the car first showing her tattoo that marks that she is one of the queens. Nang makalabas na ng tuluyan si Blue Reaper hinagis niya nalang ang susi niya sa lalaking nakasuit sa gilid niya. By this time, you'll see another side of the BP Reapers.