·6· Ministar - Be My Hero (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

The plan was get to the small boy before he got to his shift at the jewellery store. From there, Lachlan would take him into the deserted town centre (they were closing it off to the public till 10 o' clock for Halloween) and tie Vikk to one of the trees there. At ten, when the public did stream in, Lachlan would announce his challenge to the crowd. Whoever won this battle, would claim the prize; Vikk.

-

Simon knew something was immediately wrong when Vikk didn't answer one of the twenty times he had called him, along with the various texts. Ever since that day in the hospital, Simon had been desperate for Vikk in all different ways. Desperate to protect him, desperate to touch him.

Simon's face made contact with his hands. Maybe he was just overreacting? Vikk was probably asleep or his phone had been taken off of him at work.

"Simon! Simon Minter! Come look at this darling!" Simon's mum shouted up the stairs, the urgency in her voice scaring the tall boy a bit. He rushed down the stairs, two steps at a time, nearly tripping over his own feet.

Simon saw his mother in the living room, hands covering her mouth in disbelief. She simply gestured towards the TV as Simon entered, very confused.

The confusion was instantly replaced with anger and worry when he saw what was being broadcasted on BBC News.

"Only a few minutes ago, the gates of the town centre opened to the public, everyone was ready to celebrate the spooky holiday that is Halloween, but instead was met with the horrific view of the young student, Vikram Barn, tied to a tree," The reporter drawled on.

"But who was to blame? The criminal showed his face only moments later; The Red Kite. He proclaimed that only our favourite hero, the Masked Stimpy or the Blonde Batman as he is better known, could save Mr. Barn... Back to Judy in the studio."

Simon was out the door as soon as the words "Red" and "Kite" were mentioned.

-

"Where is your hero now Vikk! Aww don't cry, you still have me-" Lachlan cooed only to be interrupted by his sassy little star.

"Shut the fuck up Lachlan," Vikk spat, wanting to rub away his tears, but his hands were tied to a fucking tree. He looked desperately at the crowds of gathering people, but they looked as helpless as himself. Where was Simon?

"I regret telling you who I am Vikky, but we can forget that for now." Lachlan smiled sweetly, pacing in front of Vikk, "Onto the case of your supposed boyfriend-"

In that second, Lachlan was knocked to the ground with a powerful punch to the jaw. He cried out in surprise as he made contact with the floor, his head dizzy and aching from the unexpected attack. Lachlan clambered to his knees, groaning, and turned to whoever had attacked him.

Lachlan wasn't surprised at all by who had punched him. Simon stood in front of Vikk now, just about to finish cutting the rope that bound the boy to the tree. The hero wiped away Vikk's fresh tears and brought him close to his chest, before turning to Lachlan who was seeing red. Though the expression on Lachlan's face was nothing compared to Simon's.

His expression could've killed millions of people, collapsed many buildings, all with one look.

Simon placed Vikk behind him as Lachlan stood to his full height, both boys fuming to punch the shit out of one another.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing Red Kite." Simon hissed.

Lachlan tensed, narrowing his gaze, "Showing what is mine Stimpy, and he," He pointed to Vikk behind Simon, "Is mine."

Simon growled like a beast in cage, "You little fucker." And he lunged.

Lachlan was prepared though and dodged to the side, sending Simon stumbling to the right of him. He pushed the boy who stumbled, giving Lachlan the oppurtunity to throw a punch at Simon's face. Simon nearly toppled over from the push and then the punch, but steadied himself enough to duck under Lachlan's next attack. While crouched down, Simon swung out his leg, making it collide with Lachlan's shin. The boy hissed, reaching down to clutch his lower leg, when Simon uppercutted him. Lachlan went flying backwards, losing his balance (his aching shin didn't help) and collided with the tree that Vikk had been attached to.

Lachlan groaned in pain, the dizziness overwhelmed him slightly, so much that he couldn't see straight for a few seconds. When his vision finally refocused, Simon was towering above him, a scowl embedded on his pale face. His fist was clenched, ready to launch another attack and Lachlan flinched, holding up his arms in self-defense.

"Do you get the fucking picture now little Lachy?" Simon had crouched down and was whispering in his ear, "Vikk is mine, always has been and always will be. Don't try any of this crazy shit again."

Lachlan growled, raising his fist to slap Simon, but before he could do anything, Simon was dragged away by a worried Vikk. Police grabbed his upperarms, and not having the energy or pride, Lachlan let them drag him away.

-

"Are you okay?"

Simon had been asking Vikk this same question for at least the last hour, and Vikk was just beginning to lose patience with him. They were in Vikk's room, supposedly doing homework, but the time spent so far had been full of kisses and voiced concerns.

"Si, I. Am. Fine." Vikk exasperated, turning to face his, what he wants to call, boyfriend.

Simon wrapped his long arms around Vikk's waist, kissing the smaller boy's head for good measure. "Sorry, I- I just got so angry at Lachlan... Why would he do that to you?"

"He thinks he's in love, and you know how that feels." Vikk twisted around to face Simon then rested his head against his chest, "I know how that feels, and how I would feel if that was taken away from me."

Simon huffed but said no more.

"Now can I actually start my maths homework?"

Simon's pout slowly transformed into a smirk, his grip on Vikk tightening ever so slightly.

"I have other ideas little star..."

---

Really enjoyed writing this :0

I hope you enjoyed!

Edited