The interview (Lily-Belle)

Picture of Ashley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Happy Reading:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily's POV

I crept into my house hoping everyone was asleep and didn't realise I was five hours late from work. I slowly closed the door behind me and turned around. A flash of light came and I saw a desk in the middle of the hall with two chair one side and one on the other. The light came from the desk lamp. Danny and Anna were sat on the opposite wide to me staring at me.

"Take a seat Miss James," Danny said pointing to the seat. I did as I was told and sat opposite them.

"What the hell is this about?" I asked placing my hands on the table.

"Who brought you home precisely five hours, twenty six minutes and thirty two seconds late?" Danny said pointing the light in my eyes.

"Watch the light," I said squinting to try and be able to see.

"Who was it Miss James we don't want my colleague to get angry," Anna said.

"It was Ashley," I stated as clear as day.

"Who is Ashley we have never heard of an Ashley before, is he a friend?" Anna said.

"Or a boyfriend perhaps?" Danny growled.

"No, I met him at work, we get along and maybe we'll be friends," I smiled still flushed from the kiss in the car. I know it was hardly a kiss but it felt like so much more.

"Ah ha so a boyfriend," Danny said slightly to loud.

"No not a boyfriend," I stated.

"Well, I guess we can let you go this time," Danny warned.

"Thanks," I chuckled as I walked up the stairs. I walked in my room and closed the door behind me. I pulled off my shirt and skirt and then pulled on my ex-boyfriends baggy top and my pyjama shorts before turning on my bedside lamp. I sat down on my bed before rumaging through my bag to find my lenses case. I went into the bathroom and took and my contact lenses and placed them in the  Picking up the case I went back to my bedroom and grabbed my black glasses. I put them on, but I never wore them unless I was out of contacts or I was in my room.

I sat on my bed and then began reading one of my books that had all the information about one of the tests I was going to take to get a new job. I had never taken a test for a job before so this would be new, and I had an interview as well tomorrow. Suddenly I felt that I had a text.

From:Unknown.

Hello, It's Ashley, are you busy tomorrow? ;)

I quickly saved his number and then I smiled at the text, but sadly i was going to have to decline it.

To: Ashley

Sorry, I can't I have an interveiw during the day but afterwards I think it will be other about three :)

I sent it and I felt guilty.

From: Ashley

That's fine I was going to say that time anyway because I'm busy before that, so want to meet at the town center??

I smiled down and I really think I'm going to try and keep talking to him. He is so... so... Ashley.

To: Ashley

Okay I've got to go, see you tomorrow ;)

With that I took off my glasses and turned off the light before going to sleep.