Chapter 5

Oh, whats this? Is this a new chapter! :O I know you guys have been waiting so long for me to update and i did! :D I know its short but i really hope you guys like it and i got so many messages telling me how much they loved this story so i just had to update! So here it is. i really really hope you guys like it <3

Thank you so much guys!

I turned around slowly and came face to face with the man I love, Ace. A smile instantly made its way on my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

“I missed you” I whispered into his ear.

“Not as much as I missed you my love.” He whispered back. “I love you, Nicole.”

“I love you to.”

He pulled back to look at me his eyes shining with what looked like happiness, and then he pressed his warms lips against mine.

Our lips moved in sync with each other, his arms tightening around me and pulling me on top of him. His arms were tight around my body, I could tell he didn’t want to let go. He didn’t want me to ever leave him again, and I would never make that mistake of leaving him like last time.

He stopped and looked into my eyes.

“We have to leave here.” He said. “They’re still looking for me, we have to go before they find me.”

He’s right. The police are still looking for him, they never stopped. I don’t want to chance him getting caught, ad him being taken away from me forever.

“Okay, I just have to pack my things.”

Ace put his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes. I could see all the love he had for me, you would have to be blind not to see it. I hoped he saw the same amount of love I had for him also.  He pulled me down and pressed his lips to mine slowly before whispering for me to go pack, I listened immediately.

I started packing all of my clothes into once suitcase that I held in my closet. While I was packing I couldn’t help but worry about us being caught. What if they found us and they took him away from me. I don’t ever want Ace to be away from me again, I loved him with all my heart.

There was so much to worry about. I’m just scared, scared of what’s to come in the future for me and him. I know it’s going to be hard for us but I’m going to do everything I can just to be with him.

“Ace, where are we going to go.” I asked after I finished packing everything that I wanted to bring with me.

“Don’t worry about that my dear, I already have everything planned out” he said reassuring me.

With that Ace and I left my apartment and walked cautiously to where he had his truck parked, he put all of my things in the back of the car and then we both got in. Starting the car he looked over at me and grabbed my hand.

“I love you my dear Nicole.”

“I love you to Ace.”

He then pulled onto the road and we left.

Comment, Vote, And FAN! :D