Santa Wannabe

Boom, crash, bang, it was the middle of the night and the jolly old man in the red suit was fast asleep. He came in taking his folded up garbage bag and puts Santa in it. He brings him outside and around the corner of the shop.

It was one week before Christmas and Chris Harrison sadly woke up. It was his last day of school before Christmas break. Every morning he woke up the same way, with his parents yelling and swearing. He put on his warmest clothes but small sweatshirt the he had gotten from Christmas in fourth grade. His parents were poor so he rarely got clothes or toys. He got most of his clothes from Santa or their family. Then he put on his moms old sweat pants. They were warm but long. He went downstairs and glanced at his parents which were fighting again. Chris had lost track of what his parents see fighting over. It was mostly money.

"SIT DOWN," yelled Chris' mother like an upset wolf.

Chris sat and grabbed a slice of bread. He check the only clock in the house. It was time to go to school; he quickly finished his small, plain toast, and grabbed his half red half green apple for lunch, putting it into his pants pocket. Then he folded his math work and put it into his dark blue jacket which was a gift from his grandpa three years ago. Unfortunately, his grandpa had died shortly after. He opened his door saying goodbye to his parents, then left. Chris had to walk one mild to get to school. As he walked through the park he saw Samuel, David, Sean, and Spencer, the bullies. He tried to avoid them but the head bully, Samuel, AKA Sam spotted him right away. Sam and the others were all rich and played hockey, all cool rich boys in the North Pole play hockey.

"Hey wimp trying to run away?" Said Sam.

Then said ripped off Chris' jacket and David and Sean grabbed Chris' shoulders to prevent him from running away. Meanwhile Sam rummaged through Chris' jacket for his math work, after finding it Sam put it into his pocket then said, "If you tell on me I will brake your nose." And with that the bullies left.

Meanwhile at the other side of the North Pole Santa laid coldly in the snow. Somehow he ended up there. All Santa remembered was that he was sleeping then he suddenly felt cold on his hands and face. Then he woke up. He wondered who did this.

At Santa's workshop the head elf Joey Cerby and the other elves were getting ready for Christmas, which was only one week away and they had a lot of gifts to still make. "Looks like Santa had a late night. He always says if he sleeps in or gets kidnapped I will fill in for him. So I'll make sure everything is working smoothly," said Joey. After Joey finished saying this Trever a not very important elf asked, "Joey, what if Santa did get kidnapped, then what would we do? Who will measure the trees to see what size the presents should be?" "Don't worry," said Joey, "he'll be back before Christmas and if not I'll just have to fill in for him." And with that Joey told the crowd to get back to work.

At school Chris was shaking, math was next and he had no homework to turn in. When the teacher came around she asked, "Where's your homework Mr. Harrison?" "I...um...my...uh...dog ran all over it with his muddy paws," answered Chris. "You don't have a dog Chris," responded his teacher Mrs. Bango, "stay in for detention." Then she made a mark in her black marking book and moved onto Sam. "Where's your homework Mr. Hoff?" Asked Mrs. Bango. "Right here" Sam said handing the sheet of paper to his teacher who quickly scanned it. "One question," said Mrs. Bango, "how come it says Chris Harrison at the top of the page." Then she gave three pages of math and 2 weeks of detention to Sam for stealing and not doing his work. She also said she would write a note home saying what there son has done. Then she turned back to Chris and apologized. That day Chris came home to see a bright green Christmas tree which was a gift that Santa had got for his first Christmas.

At the other end of the North Pole Santa was getting really cold. He hoped that Joey was taking care of things. He hoped that someone would go measure the trees, since the way it was looking Santa didn't look like he was getting out of here anytime soon.