38. (Magcon Part Two)

Start from the beginning

"Mel,  what's wrong?" Cameron says squatting down next to me I hold onto my  ankle and look up at him. I lifted the water gun up and sprayed  Cameron's face. He licks his lips and looks at me. The guy started  laughing and I smile at him.

"Got ya" I say  standing up running away. We all played for I don't even know how long,  when you were refilling your water gun, the bathrooms were safe. We all  were soaked after we got done and the hotel room was soaked.

"I guess she can hang" Carter says spraying me one last time. We all laugh and I move my hair out of the way.

"We should get some rest, we have to wake up early and go to the venue" Aaron says while walking out the living room.

"Yea...  I'm tired" I say getting up. "Night" I say leaving the living room. I  go back to the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror.

"You are something else, you know that?" Cameron says leaning on the door frame like he was earlier.

"Yea I know" I joked squeezing my hair out in the sink.

"God  you are so amazing" he says coming up to me and kissing me. Cameron  picks me up and sets me on the counter and I stare at him and smile. He  massages my neck with his lips and I lean my head back and closed my  eyes.

"Go take a shower and let's get ready for bed" I say with my eyes closed still.

"I don't want to" Cameron says against my skin and I laugh and look at him.

"You  have a show tomorrow dude" I hop off the counter and walked to the  bathroom door and closed it not looking back at him. While Cameron was  in the shower, I thought it'll be funny if I sprayed him one last time.  He was listening to a Drake song and I open the door. Cameron had his  back, well actually his ass was turned towards me and I snuck in and  open the shower door and sprayed him super-fast. He yells then turns around and  I start laughing. He laughs and shakes his head. "I had too" I said.

"Alright, I got you next time" he says smirking at me. "LET'S GOO!" he yells.

After Cameron got out the  shower, I go in and I  make sure I lock the door so Cameron couldn't come  in

After Cameron got out the  shower, I go in and I  make sure I lock the door so Cameron couldn't come  in. I face the door  and hurried to wash and get out. I wrapped a towel  around me and open  the door and Cameron was sitting on the bed in his  boxers on his phone. 

"You locked the door" he says without looking up at me.

"I   did" I laugh, I walk over to my suitcase and pulled out a big t-shirt.  I  slip it on over the towel then throw the towel on the ground. I  stare  at my suitcase, should I grab another pair of shorts?

"Just get in the bed"Cameron says and I look at him. He was laying on his back, shirtless staring at me. I smile and crawled into bed and laid next to him. He leans over to cut off the light and I wrap my arm around his chest. "I'm never going to get tired of you" Cameron says kissing my forehead. I smile and close my eyes. And I'm never going to get tired of you Cameron Dallas.

Author's note: (Guess what! By the time you read this, I probably already made a status about it but be sure to follow me so you don't miss other news

Author's note: (Guess what! By the time you read this, I probably already made a status about it but be sure to follow me so you don't miss other news. The "Dating Cameron Dallas" story will turn into a series (most likely three books)!! Also, I'm putting out a new fanfiction real soon about Zayn Malik, so look forward to that. Happy Reading!)