Long Battle

After what had just happened I stopped paying attention and just cried into Jason's shoulders. I had just killed Eric.

I had killed my teammate and no one had done anything about it. Jerks.

When I dared to look the screen read Jason vs Jack.

He carefully leaned my on the wall and jumped down.

Whoever this Jack was wore a dark hood and I couldn't see his face. I saw Naruto, Shikamaru, and noticed some people missing.

I had no idea how long I had zoned out. This might even be the last match for all I know.

Jason pulled out his spear and aimed it at Jack's head.

"Lightning Style Thunder Rain!" Jason yelled.

Thunder shook the ceiling and thunder came raining down from every direction.

But after the attack was done Jack looked unfazed.

"Fire Style Fireball Jutsu!" Jason yelled.

After the attack his opponent still looked unharmed.

"Just die already will you?" Jason asked starting to form hand seals with his spear strapped to his back.

"Lightning Style Deadly Bolt!" Jason said.

From his body a powerful lighting bolt flew at Jack. Jack just stood there and nothing had happened.

"Is that all you got?" Jack asked."Then this match is over."

"That's it you." Jason said. "You asked for it."

He held out his spear.

It glowed and changed into a five foot long sword. It was blood red.

He swung and it extended and hit Jack.

"Useless extending your range." Jack said.

A lightning bolt appeared were Jason had hit.

"In sword mode my blade has good range and if I hit you twice in one spot you die. Any last words?" Jason asked.

He swung his sword and Jack jumped. The sword missed.

Jason kept swinging and made a few more marks on Jack.

"This will be the last blow." Jason said. "Forbidden Jutsu. Death Kunai rain." Jason tossed his sword up.

It transformed into millions if Kunai and flew at Jack. They all had the same curse as in sword mode.

Jack flung his hand and all the kunai flew to the side. It turned back into a sword.

He flung his hood off to reveal the guy from the land of waves. He wore a Sound Village headband.