The Executioner's Blade

As soon as I got there I went to the Great Naruto Bridge. There I saw was the legendary Executioner's Blade. It will be mine.

As soon as I got there a guy blocked me off. He was around six feet and had gray hair. He wore all black.

He tried to grab the blade but I kicked him into the air. I appeared behind him and used the primary lotus.

Every cell in my body hurt. I guess my body wasn't used to using it. However the guy backed away.

I tried to grab the sword but he charged at me and I had to back up to avoid his attack.

He shinned and his image changed. He became A guy around twelve feet tall with one massive eye. A Cyclops. I dove after the blade. I used the lotus speed and grabbed it. It sure was heavy.

I swung and it impaled the Cyclops. It left a huge cut in his side. I charged and avoided his punches and kicks. My body already hurt so bad I knew another primary lotus would be bad for my health. I started weaving signs.

"Fire Style Fire Ball Jutsu!" I said.

I nailed it with my fire. I picked up the blade. I put the sword on my back and made a water clone.

I drew my sword and attacked in a sword furry. For something so big it had amazing speed and was greatly agile.

I managed to get it twice with the blade. On the second blow it retreated. Weird.

"Water Style Exploding Shock Wave Jutsu!" I said

I blew it away even faster than it was running. I took a breath. I was exhausted, tired, still strained from primary lotus, and had little chakra. I turned to sneak back hoping that it I wasn't caught for sneaking away to get my sword. I turned and saw Jason glaring at me.