Part 4

(Recap)

I look threw Marcus book of shadows and see a lot of spells he copy from charmed wizard of waverly place and other witchy tv shows I put the book down I swear this kid have a wild imagination. I walk up to Chris's too see Chris's Room and see Chris and Tasha making out .
Me : well well well look what we have hear?

Tasha : it's not what it's looks like .

Me : mmmm hmmm yeah lol

Tasha: I aware it's not like that.

Me :ok ok I believe u .

Tasha: mmm hmmm let's go to the mall I'm bored .

Me :I'm not I'm going to the house so I can get some sleep.

Tasha : oh that's cool oh can I borrow your car ?.
Me : I don't care

As I past her my car keys and she tools off I decided to walk home sense it's 2 blocks down the street.

Jamal pov

I was sitting at home on my bed trying to rest when I got up and trip on something more like a witches broom and it had my last name carved on the handle I look at it then I put in the closet and shut the door. I sat back down on my bed when the closet door flew open I jump up off my bed and the broom was just hopping around I scratch my head.

"You lost something "said a voice. I look back and saw a black cat.
" I found your broom in the pond and I cast a spell to fix it ,it should fly as good as new. " said the black cat

Wait this can't be real a hard day of work and now this next thing my door open and Tasha was looking for her shoes when she saw the black cat that was on my bed .

Tasha : wow you found us a house pet aww he's. So cute.

Me : yeah and it can talk .

Tasha gave me that boy you crazy look.

Me. I'm frfr

Till the broom began hopping again and Tasha was shock she put the cat down and walk towards the broom.

Tasha :" I must be dreaming "

Tasha grab the broom and look at it .

Tasha : "can It fly!"

"Of cores it can fly " said the black cat
"Who broom it is "ask Tasha . "It's Jamal's broom "said the black cat.
Cool when can I fly on it ask Tasha
I don't know said Jamal .