Chapter 30 ~Final Chapter~

#FinalChapter

next morning-

Nandini came to college and was passing by the staircase when she saw manik sitting there and felt like she has come there before , nandini moved towards him ,tapped on his shoulder causing him to turn back! he got surprised to see her !

nandini-- can i ask you something ? please tell me honestly!

Manik-- yeah?

nandini--i want to know kya tum sachme sirf Asher ke hi friend ho?(desprately)

manik's eyes filled with tears but he hide those tears and further said "yeah! Why?"

nandini-- Nothing! ese hi bas! chalo practise ke liye late ho raha hai! ( She stands and gave her hand to him)

manik looks at her face and then holds her hand stood up , they both had an eyelock but then Manik left her hand and left !

While Nandini stands there all confused and thinks "I think am overreacting"
..........
Jamm room:

Manik was playing guitar when his finger cuts due to rough strings and blood started oozing out and dropping on the floor!

nandini saw this and came running to him and holds his hand and said "Are you mad? Can't you play it carefully?

Manik was quietly reading her face expressions while everyone was stunned to see her care towards Manik!

Nandini took out her handkerchief nd ties it on manik's finger when suddenly she realised that how she reacted and thought " what is wrong with me yaar? Why is he effecting me so much? Kyu parta hai mujhe farak uske kuch hone ya na hone se? And last night? Those faces and why i called him?"

Flashback

Last night Nandini was sleeping peacefully in her room when suddenly some blurr images of past started coming I'm front of her eyes! She started panicking and woke up and sat straight with a jerk!

She immediately picks her phone and dialed Manik's number unknown of what she is doing !

On the other side Manik was sitting in his bar area sipping a wine and thinking about Nandini! His chain of thoughts broke with the ring of his phone! He panicked after seeing Nandini's name on the phone thinking what's so urgent that she called him at this hour!

Manik received the call and said "Hello? "

*** No voice ***

"Hello Nandini? "

*** No voice ***

"Nandini are you okay?"

*** cut *** !!
...
Nandini dialed manik's Number in a hurry but as soon as she heard his voice she thought "why I called him?"and cuts the call immediately!
And says " oh god! What is happening with me? "

Manik got worried and took his car keys and left driving to her house!
......
Manik reached her place and called her !

Nandini was lying on the bed with her eyes open wide when she heard her phone ringing! She picks the phone from side table and saw Manik's number! She answered the call nervously and before she could say anything , she heard him saying...

Manik-- hey listen Nandini! Am here out of your house! Are you okay?

As Nandini don't wants to face Manik so she said "Am fine manik! You go home !"

manik-- No! Just come down! I want to see you! (desperately)

Nandini sighed helplessly and comes down but immediately hugs him tightly unknowingly while manik hugs her back! Both were lost in each others embrace when realization hit her heard, she pushed him away and ran inside the house!

🎉 आपने Manan FF- Kahi Ankahi Love Dose!❤ (✔) को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Manan FF- Kahi Ankahi Love Dose!❤ (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें