Chapter 18

Sorry guys!! Updates are late! Please Pardon me! As it is My tenth so I am not able to give regular updates! Please understand guys!!
I want to score well in 10th and also my parents have high expectations from me so please understand!!
___________________________________

she was feeling like someone stabbed her heart!

she saw manik and shanaya was lost in kissing each other..she was in trauma...

suddenly manik felt that someone was also there in the room! he came back to his senses and saw nandini was standing in front of him..

manik-- (shockingly) nandini tum yaha?

shanaya-- omg! mene tumhe tv pe dekha hai! You are that dinsy! an international fusion star...right?

But Nandini was lost in looking Manik

nandini-- sorry mene tumhe disturb kardiya! I just came here to hi to both of you..i think i should go now and with this she left the room being all shattered!!

shanaya-- am sorry manik i couldn't control my self as you know that i like you very much...

manik felt someone peirced his Heart!!

Manik to himself- what's wrong? If she could not control herself but what's wrong with me?
How can I do this?

nandini didn't went from the party..
Later manik and shanaya also came down in living room.

nandini--so guyz as i saw in NeWS! me tum sabko congratulate karna chahti hu (normally)

manik knew Nandini inside out!
He knew that Whenever Nandini behaves so calmly even after all this happened that means she is deeply hurt!

cabir-- Thankyou so much Nandini!! We missed you so much!! Vese how was your Concert? And also I want to give you a good news that!!!
Guess guess what?( mischievously)

Nandini-- kya??please tell na Cabir! Don't create suspense anymore! Please!!

Cabir-- well! Good news is that!!
.
.
.
I AND NAVYA ARE ENGAGED!

nandini-- what?? Really? I am so happy for you both yaar!!! congratulations!! And yeah!! my concert was a big hit!! ok guys now i am going! Am very tired! You all enjoy..

she left without even looking at him and fab5 noticed this thing...

manik was feeling shame on his self..
He was helpless at that moment...

mukti-- what happened manik? yeh nandini ese kyu chaligyi? kuch hua kya?

everyone was looking at him for answer!

manik -- nothing am just too tired and am going home bye...

fab5 also also left..

Now shanaya got very frustrated as Nandini didn't even reacted for all what happened and also didn't said Anything to Manik so that he gets broken and she can tackle him but all her plans failed!

Now Let's give a look to shanaya's character!!

[Shanaya-- model, singer, struggler, has a crush on Manik and joined space just for him!! Jealous from Nandini as she is a international music artist! more interested in ruining Nandini rather than Manik and wants to separate them at any cost!]

( she got to know that Nandini is coming back to India so she arranged that party and planned all that)

Other Side--

Manan FF- Kahi Ankahi Love Dose!❤ (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें