chapter 13

D(nandini)--so guys i've always seen in newspapers, tv channel's that everyone was dyeing to know about me, in India...because there is no biography launched yet. So today is the day am launching my biography..so here you go! For the first time in india in SPACE COLLEGE

fab5 kept starring at her shockingly!

And on the Stage! Dinsy's biography was being shown!

principal,Nyonika,producers,directors were surprised...they weren't having idea of all this...

Dinsy left the stage and gave a side look to fab5...

That's when Nyonika came on stage, took the mic and started speaking..

nyonika--woo hoo! its was a big surprise aur mujhe khushi hai ki yeh humare college me reveal hua...ok guyz! the night is over now! thankyou everyone!

Backstage everyone wants the autographs and pictures from her And Fab5 was also standing there when Nandini came with the security guards!
Whereas Fab5 and Manik were speechless!

all the students wanted Autographs and pictures while she was smiling!! :)

She was very pure from her heart as she didn't wanted to hurt everyone so she started giving Autograph one by one!!

Some students also took pictures with her! And everyone was happy that she's a part of their college!!

Now nandini is in front of fab5!!

nandini(Dinsy)--i think i was awesome hena?...Mukti! A suggestion for you! keep less attitude and work hard so that in four or some five years you should have achieved some of recognition(fully in attitude)

nandini to her guards:

nandini--go! i don't need protection here...(attitude)

guard--but mam!

nandini--do as i say just go...

gaurds walked away!!

And shes turn back and said...

nandini--good job fab5...(calmly)
Lefts!!

fab5 was still in shock!!

Night
manik in his room was started thinking about her and said to himself
"She's a star and she would have done something but she did nothing! Did I did something wrong? No! Manik! Mukti is your Best friend first! And friends ke same No Star No Fame!!" And thinking this he slept!!

Next Morning
Local: College
fab5 was standing near the entry gate when a BLACK FORD MUSTANG CAR entered the gate!

All students were shocked!

Nandini👇

Nandini👇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan FF- Kahi Ankahi Love Dose!❤ (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें