Chapter 11

cabir and dhruv tries to calm him down but manik is manik...
He was So angry that he was not ready to listen any one that time when Nandini said:

nandini--thankyou manik!
and with this she walks away while navya followed her...

cabir--manik tu yeh kya kar raha hai? am sure there is some misunderstanding...

dhruv--yeah manik you judged her too early...

alya--oh just stop it both of you!! Stop taking Nandini's side!! She has shown her colours!! I never knew she will be that cheap!!

manik--ab koi iss baare me baat nahi karega!! Aliya take mukti Home!

Location: Staircase
nandini was crying badly and saying"manik I did nothing when I can do worse with her but still I didn't because I loved you and now you made me believe that this love is nothing all is bullshit"

Navya came running to her and hugs her!!

navya--Don't cry Nandu!! I am with you! You don't know Fab5!! They are so mean! They always think for themselves!!

nandini- you are right Navya!! Now am not going for Cry for them!! And with this she left!!

At her Place

Nandini decided to go back to America!

She was packing her bags with tears rolling down her cheeks!! Only Manik's harsh word for Loving her was ringing in her Ears!!
Suddenly her phone rings!

Asher--hey Nandini! I am home and Mom is very sick so thought of telling you!

nandini--(cryingly)why you Did this Asher? Why couldn't you control yourself that time? Here everyone is blaming me now!!

Asher--(shocked)what? No Nandini!! Don't assume anything!! Due to Mom's tension I told you only half truth!!
Infact Mukti stopped me that night to stay with her while I resisted!!
(Nandini was shocked and falls on her Knees)

nandini--what? You just tell me what all happened actually? That night!!

Asher--that is what I am trying to tell you that I was about to move back to America but then suddenly I got a call from America about Mom's condition!! I was not in my senses that night and that's when Mukti forced me to stay with he that night! I did nothing and then next day I broke up with her!!

nandini was shocked to hear all this and that was all Mukti's fault!! It was all her plan!

Mukti's place

mukti--bloody bitch! She wanted to take revenge from me and thankyou Aliya! If you wouldn't have been there then I would have never got to know about all this!
Flashback
When Nandini and Asher was coming out of Aliya's place! They were discussing the plan and unfortunately Aliya was passing by there and heard their conversation!!

Aliya hurriedly called Mukti and told her about all their plan!!

mukti--dont worry babe!! I know what I have to do!!

Back to present
Aliya was laughing and said " its OK Mukti! She bloody learnt a lesson and now she will never try to mess with us!!"

Manan FF- Kahi Ankahi Love Dose!❤ (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें