III: Got any moves?

(Credit goes starrycove, the drawing is hers, not mine.)

A/N: SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG! HERES THE CHAPTER I OWE YOU, SINCE IT'S SHORT, I'LL POST THE NEXT ONE SHORTLY.

"WHAT?!" The two girls and Nino shouted.

"Miraculous?" Marinette asked, confused.

"SHE CAN'T JUST GO TO MIRACULOUS! SHE ISN'T PREPARED!" Alya shouted at them as Tikki shook her head.

"Well, technically, we have never seen her dance or rap." Tikki stated.

"Well she can't just go through the school breakdancing! They would expel her!" Alya responded.

"Well, why doesn't she practice in a locked classroom?" Plagg asked.

"What if she gets caught?" Tikki questioned.

"She won't! We will be waiting outside!" Nino exclaimed.

"Speak for yourself, buddy! I want to see her moves!" Plagg stated.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Marinette shouted, making everyone quiet. "What the heck is Miraculous?!"

"Hold up, don't know what Miraculous IS?!" Alya asked making everyone stare at the bluenette.

"Um... No?" Marinette shrugged.

"Okay, now I've seen everything!" Plagg laughed making Tikki step on his feet. "Ow, ow, ow! What was that for!?"He yelped making her roll her eyes.

"Miraculous is a club dedicated to breakdance-" Tikki began but got interrupted by Marinette.

"Breakdance? Isn't that forbidden?! Guys, I just earned a spot in the academy. I'm not going to loose it for a dumb Club." Marinette stated as Alya and Nino smirked.

"Have you ever danced breakdance, Mari? Felt the adrenaline inside your veins, you know, feeling the beat?" Alya asked.

Marinette looked at her feet and nodded slowly. "Before I even moved to Paris. When I lived in China with my parents."

"Then you know what she means." Nino said.

Marinette nodded once again. "But I'm not dancing it again." She stated.

"But why?" Plagg asked curiously.

"I have my reasons."

"Then we will make you change your mind." Alya said as Tikki locked the door.

"Tikki! What are you doing?!" Marinette exclaimed as she tried unlocking it. As she tried getting out, Nino picked up his phone and played a song, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear, but not enough to get caught.

"Guys cut it out!" Marinette exclaimed.

"Not until you begin dancing! C'mon girl! It ain't that difficult!" Alya grabbed her friend's hand, attempting to make her dance.

"Join when you feel like it!" Nino exclaimed as Alya and him began dancing. Nino did a couple of flips while Alya got frozen in different poses.

Marinette'a widened in fear. It was a long forgotten memory coming back to her, one that once haunted her at night. She couldn't move, as if the earth was slowly swallowing her.

"STOP!" She yelled making everyone turn back and stare at her. "I'm not going, it's final!" Marinette stated, her voice cracking.

"Mari are you alright?" Tikki asked her friend, worry showing in her voice.

"No, I'm not." Marinette replied, making everyone turn and stare at her with concerned looks. "I'm not breakdancing again, not after the accident." She muttered the last part to herself. The girl stood up and walked out of the room, leaving everyone inside it confused.

"Guys?" Plagg asked, as he turned off the music.

"Yeah?" They all said in reply to Plagg.

"I don't think the plan of taking her to Miraculous worked very smoothly"