2. Searching for a host

Start from the beginning

FB ends...

I had this whole trip planned, Hey I am hatching plans so quickly nowadays. Have I gained more intelligence after I died? May be because I have been made a fool when I was alive. He went to take out the dishes from kitchen I was wandering around the living and found a photo of a girl.

Now I understood why he was able to see me, she is the connection between us

Now I understood why he was able to see me, she is the connection between us. I heard him call me, I turned to look at him. He saw me holding the photo frame and said, " Bro she is my girlfriend." I said, " She looks beautiful and don't worry I am married." He felt sad after hearing what I said and gave a bone crushing hug that's when I noticed I have only 30 minutes to convince him to be my host. I asked him, " Have you ever seen me anywhere?" He said, " No idea but I think I have seen you somewhere" I said, " Really you don't know me? I am quite famous in Mumbai. Ok what do you do for a living bro?" He said, " I am a writer, I Write stories and publish them under my own banner. At first I was publishing it under 'Ketanya Publications' and now I am publishing under 'Khanna Publications'." I said, " Oh!" and asked. " What all genres have you written till now?" He said, " Romance, Thriller, Historical, I am yet to write Horror ones. I don't want it to be a cliché so I am waiting for a good story to cook in my head (Winking at me)." I said, I can help you in writing one." He said, " Don't repeat the same ' I am a Ghost you know' dialogue please it's so cliché." I thought, " Oh, he is a writer definitely he would have noticed every detail how come he missed this one?" I told him to look into my eyes, I made him remember the news which was telecasted 2 years before . The news reported my death informing the whole world that I am buried somewhere by my relation which is a secret and I showed him where I was buried too. He came out of my control and said, " Wait you are Abhisheik Prem Mehra you died in an accident in Mumbai." Wait a minute how did he do that? Is he immune to my control? Bad news Abhi! (He started to scream and run within his house gasping for breath, I closed all the exits with my power). I said, " Bro I am not here to hurt you listen to me only you can help me in taking revenge from those people who killed me and my Fuggi. I hardly have 25 minutes to be in human form, I just need your help. Please help me I will tell you everything right now we don't have time for that." He said, "I have just one question how was I able to shake hands with you earlier? (He came near touched me and said) Hey I am able to touch you even now. How is this possible?". I replied, " Purab my Bro I can materialize only on Full Moon days, I can be like a human only on that single day. But only few people can see me, People who at least have some remote connection with me. Now don't ask me what is the connection I will explain you later, Please let me get inside you once before it is 12 o' clock. You will know everything once I am inside you. Please I beg of you." He was confused and amused at the same time and said, "For the first time I am seeing a Ghost begging. Ok, but I should know everything in order to help you ok? But do you really need my permission to get inside me? If I deny what will happen?" I said, " Deal bro you will know everything and yes I need your permission if you deny you won't be able to see me and I can't get inside you " He said, " Ok, I grant you my permission to come aboard." We both chuckled and I walked right through him and we merged into one. I went ahead saw ourselves in Mirror, That's when I noticed his eyes have become fully black in colour . I was overjoyed and said, " Nobody can separate us now." (Double voice both Purab's and mine came out in unison making it sound very weird).

I made him see what all happened in my life from the beginning, What was my life when I was a kid, Teenager, then a business man, how I fell in Love with Fuggi, How she died and how I died everything with excruciating detail

For him it would have been like watching slides moving fast, Like watching a movie

For him it would have been like watching slides moving fast, Like watching a movie. I felt a tear drop come out from our eyes dropping down to our cheeks after it was over. He said, " I am so sorry for whatever happened in your life I will help in taking revenge for you and your Fuggi. So my girlfriend is the connection between us, she dint tell me anything about you." I said, " Bro it's been a while since I ate something delicious so please shall we eat?". We ate and went to his room and slept.

I heard a familiar voice, "Hey wake up sleepy head" I opened my eyes to find myself surrounded by white, White everything was White around me I was confused I questioned myself, " Where am I?" I heard a Voice saying, " You will know only if you listen to me Abhi, come here." I woke up from that white bed and just blindly followed the voice and entered another room. It wouldn't have felt like another room if it dint have a door. I entered and found a person smiling at me...