<happiness>

It was awkward the next day. No one knew why, and no one bothered to ask. But if one things for sure, it was the fact that today, would not be a good day.

Sarah tuned her guitar looking back every once in while to see what the boys were doing on stage. Right after PTV was done Toxic Memories was next. She looked back down to her guitar then back up to her band members. Andrea had earphones on and was tapping her drum sticks on the table, as Justine quietly sang to herself and adjusted her bass. Danica was practicing one of the songs.

Sarah felt someone's hands cover her eyes and heard someone say "Hey love". The British accent giving it away. She pulled the hands away and tip tied to give him a hug. "Oli!" All of them yelled out as Ashley just looked up from her phone with a confused look. They all exchanged hugs and looked at Ashley. "I don't know you but hi, I'm Ashley the manager for these idiots" Ashley said as she waved, oli waving back and smiled. "Yeah I know I don't know you but your smile is adorable" Ashley said as Andrea smiled a little looking at the other two. Oli laughed and said "Thank you, i say the same to you". Oli turned his attention to Sarah and said "When are you guys up?" "Right after pierce the veil" Andrea responded "Woah you're tall" Ashley said out of nowhere.

"Ashley shut the fuck up" Justine said laughing a little bit. "Thank you Sydney!" Sarah heard Vic yell out. "That's our cue, you guys gonna be okay talking to.... eh we'll see" Sarah said cutting her self off as Olí and Ashley started talking. The guys patted the girls on the back as they made their way to the stage. "Oh shit you guys are crazy!" Sarah said into the mic as she looked out into the huge crowd and said "well, if you guys don't know us...." Andrea hit her drums in a single pattern. Justine came out and said "we are, Toxic Memories!"

Vic was smiling at a stupid joke Jamie had made. But once he saw Ashley and Oli laughing his smile faded and he felt jealousy rise up in him. Mike put a shoulder on his brother and said "What you jealous or something? Come on don't you think they make a cute couple ?" Vic shrugged his brother's hand off of his shoulder and walked towards them. "Oh hey Vic" Ashley said as Oli smiled at him and greeted him. Vic smiled back and then walked away, "what's wrong with him?" Ashley asked looking at the four. They all shrugged except for Tony. "Tony" "Ashley" "what do you know ?" Ashley took a step forward as she twirled one of her headphone pieces, and Tony took a step back.

This repeated two more times, then tony ran. "nO TONY THIS ISNT FAIR YOU'RE A GIRAFFE. IM A FROG, RIBBIT RIBBIT" Ashley yelled as she "ran" after him. The guys turned their attention to Oli, and started making conversation. "So how's it been mate?" Oli asked to anyone with his hands in his pockets and smiled, although he couldn't but turn around to look at vic who was walking with his head down. "Mike if you don't shut up for five seconds, I'm going to fight you" Sarah said as she looked at her boyfriend while she hugged her pillow. The guys from PTV and the girls went out to eat, but since Sarah didn't want to leave her bunk, Mike stayed along as well.

"Meanie" "shut up" she mumbled, turning her back to Mike. They were silent for a moment until Sarah asked "What's up with Vic? he hasn't been himself ever since Ashley and Oli became friends." then she looked at Mike, "Think he's jealous?". Mike looked down at her, as he looked at the ceiling , his head resting on his arm. "I'm not sure. Hasn't talked to me about anything. But if I had to make a guess, that would be it." Sarah groaned and turned her back at him again, "Goodnight". "It's the afternoon" "I said goodnight!"

Justine was in her bunk writing as she listened to music through her headphones. Thump Thump. She took out her headphones and looked down at Vic who looked tired and stressed out. "Can I talk to you really quick?" he asked as he scratched his red beanie.