Y O O S U N G

Yoosung X Reader
Flower Shop

~ ❤️💛💚💙💜 ~

The spring air spreads the sent of the flowers standing outside the small shop, causing many people to stop and smell the flowers. Many even decide to buy some- for their special someone's or simply for themselves.

Yoosung, on his way to the convenience store, for once takes notice of the store he has so often just ignored on his route. He smells what he assumes to be daisies and looks into the shop.

A girl stands by the counter, wrapping a bouquet with expert hands and a wide-spread smile before handing it over to a man wearing a business suit and a slightly embarrassed smile before he pays her and he exits the store. Yoosung, somehow enraptured by the girl- he didn't know what was so special about her, mindlessly enters the store.

A small bell rings as the door closes behind him and brings the girls attention to him.

She smiles brightly and her eyes start shining- his heart seems to stop.

She stands up from the small box of what was most likely flower seeds before walking toward him.

His heart kicks into overdrive- he suddenly feels self conscious. Why hadn't he brushed his hair this morning? Or worn more appropriate clothes?

She seems to notice this behaviour and simply continues to smile, apparently used to it- it was most likely the fact that guys usually always felt a little embarrassed when they bought flowers.

Yoosung felt distressed for a completely different reason.

He had no idea what to do.

Or say.

Or do.

Or say.

"Hi! How can I help you?" She cheerfully asks, and the voice rings in his ears blissfully for a moment before he realises you were waiting for an answer. "Is there anything in particular you were looking for?"

"Uhm... something... yellow...?" He tries, but it comes out more like a question. She giggles silently and he swears he can feel the blush rise in his cheeks.

"Something yellow? Gottcha." She looks around the store, but before she takes a step, she turns back to the blonde looking slightly sheepish. "Sorry, I forgot to ask your price range...?"

"Uh... I... uh, don't... have... one?" GOD, he mentally berates himself, I SOUND LIKE AN AWKWARD IDIOT.

She smiles brightly.

"Spoiling your girlfriend, ey?" The blush seems to come back to him as he shuffles awkwardly, unaware of whether or not it'd be okay to stare at her search for a good bouquet for him.

"I don't have a girlfriend..."

"Mother? Sister?"

"Uhh--"

"You shouldn't ask such personal questions~!" A singsong voice comes from the open door by the back and she turns red.