30

READ PLEASE

I'm not even trying to start a problem, I'm not going to say who said it or anything, but I want to address it because I'm sure this reader is not the only one who's felt this way.

This book is seeming kind of repetitive with this big Lucky, Zayn and Justin issue. And I agree. And no, I am NOT blocked. If I was blocked, I would've just fucking ended this book ten chapters ago.

When someone experiences a sudden change in character, like Zayn did, it's not that easy to just shake it off, especially if it's not a change that they like. A lot of you may think that the biggest issue in this book is Zayn not picking Justin over Lucky, but the main problem is Zayn's battle with himself.

He's all wrapped up in his own head, fighting between desire, love and what's right.

The old him is what's keeping him from just hopping along to Justin because the old him isn't with that whole hurting someone thing especially since he sees just how much Lucky loves him.

The biggest controversy is Zayn VS. Himself, not Lucky VS. Justin, not some big love triangle but Zayn's battle with his heart and mind.

Maybe I haven't done the best job at conveying that, and if so, my sincere apologies because some of you probably think this book is getting boring, but it was my intention and I was waiting for someone to catch it.

Since no one has, I decided to explain it.

This chapter, minds are finally made up though and things start falling into place the way everyone wants them to, so bless tf up.

-

THIS IS THE CUTEST WODKQKDOOQKDKWKEKWKWWN OMG

"...so now Justin hates me."

Zayn released a very much needed puff of air after he finished explaining his most recent argument in detail.

He looked up and there were four pairs of eyes staring right back at him.

The tension was thick and the silence was killing him.

He wasn't sure what any of his friends were thinking because they weren't even talking. They were just staring at him like a group of aliens who had just discovered a foreign being.

Zayn felt that he should've opened his mouth to break the silence, but he was so spent from going on that rant of his, words weren't a thing he was capable of.

A response came, a little late but at least it was something.

It was Louis who released a very frustrated sigh before he rubbed his hands over his face.

"God, please give me strength." His friend pleaded to a being he didn't believe in.

Then Zayn felt a hand collide with the back of his head and he winced, his own hand immediately moving to rub at the now throbbing area.