7

Seven's my favorite number.

I wanna write a Ziam so bad, like it's itching me but I'm so hardcore Zustin that whatever Ziam idea I get, I always find a way to twist it around into Zustin. *sighs*

This chapter only includes Zustin and is the first Zustin dedicated chapter so far. It's gonna be shorter than the last two, I don't know how I even made the last two that long but bless up? Aha.

And I'm very well aware of the fact that iHop doesn't open that late, or at least I don't think it does, not where I eat it at least. I've never been to iHop at 3 in the morning. If it doesn't, let's just pretend it does because I love iHop, iHop is great. Zustin deserves great things.

But here's a gif of daddy numero dos. ❤️

Zayn felt himself being nudged in a way that felt more like shoving and he was getting irritated

Zayn felt himself being nudged in a way that felt more like shoving and he was getting irritated. Not only was this person physically abusing him, but they were also messing with his sleep and no one messes with Zayn's sleep.

If it weren't for the fact that Zayn recognized the voice that spoke up as Justin's, there would be a pretty big brawl that would've went down.

He resistantly opened his eyes and blinked a few times to clear his vision. Justin was right in his face, maybe a good three inches separating them but that still might be an overestimation. Zayn's whole body jerked back at that realization and his head hit the window making him wince.

Justin laughed a loud and pleasant laugh while Zayn glared at him.

"C'mon Duffy, we're gonna go eat."

Zayn would have said no but his stomach suddenly began growling and there really was no other option, it seemed. Slowly, he pushed his door open and exited the car while Justin was already way ahead, opening the door to the almost vacant diner. Surprisingly, the jock held the door open for Zayn.

"Thank you." Zayn croaked out, voice raw due to his sore throat.

Justin hummed in response as they entered and were seated immediately. The two were silent for a good ten minutes, aside from when it came to the orders. Zayn was still exhausted and his head had already begun pounding and Justin was tapping away at his phone.

It reminded Zayn that he probably had a few missed calls from his mother who he had forgotten to inform about his whereabouts. It's not as if she would do anything about it, but he doesn't like to worry her.

Zayn pulled out his iPhone and blinked at the screen to ensure that he was looking at the correct time. Surely, the clock on his lock-screen read 3:47. He's never been out this late unless he was sleeping over at a friend's house. Zayn was very much against being outside at a time like this, especially when he had school the next morning. Apparently skipping was his only option.