21

I'LL MAKE YOU BELIEVE IN ME. I CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TOBE TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THAT I'LL MAKE YOU SEE THAT I CAN BE ANYTHING ANYTHING. ❤️

IF YOU KNOW WHERE THATS FROM, WE'RE OFFICIALLY BFFS.

ANGST AND JEALOUSY AWAITS AND GUESS WHOS FINALLY FIGURING OUT HOW THEY FEEEL ABOUT A CERTAIN CANADIAN?

Zayn wasn't prepared for that week at all. He thought he was, but he wasn't.

He had a plan. Corner Justin, get Justin to stop being mad at him. And maybe that plan could've worked, and maybe they could've been talking by now. But Zayn wouldn't know. Why? Because Justin is the master of ignoring his problems.

His biggest problem right now? Zayn.

Matter of fact, Zayn doesn't even think that Justin thinks that he's able to be identified as a problem. Justin was able to toss Zayn to the side as if the last two months of his life didn't happen. Justin was able to go back to living his life. He still laughed, smiled, cracked jokes, and ruled the school. He did everything he used to do and more in a life that didn't involve Zayn.

Zayn on the other hand was pretty much suffering.

He had a back up plan.

If he couldn't get Justin to forgive him, he'd move on with life. He had spent ten years not really speaking to Justin, so everything should have been fine. Zayn suspected that his life would just fall right back into the rhythm that it was at before and he'd be fine. That's what was supposed to happen.

But it didn't.

He didn't get it at first. He couldn't wrap his head around why he wasn't letting go of Justin, but then it clicked.

Justin has never been absent in his life. He was always there.

For ten years they hadn't spoken as friends, but that never stopped Justin from aggravating the teenager every chance he got. Justin never left. And once that realization hit, Zayn spent a whole night analyzing everything.

Justin was angry with him before, when he first ditched him for Liam, but Justin still tried to mend their friendship once more. When Zayn didn't respond the way he wanted, he stopped trying but still hung around. Justin's presence was so obvious, but the reasoning was so subtle that Zayn really didn't see it.

Justin was always there because he wanted to be there. He always wanted to be a part of Zayn's life, and if Zayn thought he was overthinking things, the last two months was proof enough.

And after he got to that conclusion, their current situation got so much worse.

If Justin was ready to forgive him, he would have done it already. He would have forgiven Zayn if he wanted to have Zayn around, but he didn't anymore.