Chapter 21

Emona's POV

I ran off, leaving Aizen standing there like an idiot. I ran until I couldn't see Aizen anymore. I looked around. There were big trees everywhere and fireflies flying to and fro. As I gazed up in awe, I felt a presence behind me. I whipped around, coming face-to-face with a hollow.

~This is from sleepy_kid (although I changed it a bit)~

It's reiatsu was huge.

Aizen's POV

I suddenly felt one of my experiment hollow's reiatsu. It was in the direction Emona was ran to! Quickly, I ran in that direction, but when I got there, it was too late. The sight in front of me scarred me.

Emona's POV

I reached for my Zanpakuto, but I remembered that I'd left it in the 4th Squad.

"Shoot!" I yelled, as the Hollow's tail came down, nearly missing me. I took a better look at the Hollow. It had a mask like every hollow has. But this one's different. The colour, purple mixed in with green, making a swirly pattern on it's mask. It had three tails, one is red, one is green, and one is purple. It had 6 arms, each one had a different shaped katana growing out of his hand/paw/whatever-it-is.

"Way of Destruction #31, Shakkaho!" I shot a Kido at him, but his red tail absorbed it. All of his tails glowed and grew. He drilled a hole in the ground with the green tail and it came up from under me, I jumped back, but it had grabbed my leg, it glowed and my Shakkaho came back to me, but more powerful. I flew back, injured. One of it's katana-arm stabbed me where I was stabbed by Gin. I coughed up blood, another katana-arm came and slashed my across my chest. And I blacked out after that.

Gin's POV

I felt Emona's reiatsu drop drastically. I can barely feel it anymore. What the heck is Aizen doing?

Aizen's POV

I came towards Emona, my arms and legs shaking. I'm paralyzed. I never thought that my experiments will harm Emona.

"What'cha doin', Captain Aizen? Aren't ya suppose ta save her?" Gin appeared behind me, frowning.  "Yer not worthy of her, she's gonna die, ya know."

That made me snap out of it. "Shut up, Gin!"

Emona's POV

"WHAT HAPPENED, GIN?" I heard Toshiro scream at Gin. My eyes fluttered open. This time, I knew where I was. I've been coming here a lot lately.

"Um, where's Aizen?" He was the last person I saw before I left. Toshiro turned his head towards me.

"What do you mean, he's dead."

"What?!?!? When?" I was shocked, when did he die?

"Three days ago. Didn't you hear Hinamori scream?" 

Three days ago? Was I asleep for that long?. "When was I brought here?"

"Yesterday."

"I SAW HIM YESTERDAY! IN THE FOREST!"

"Come, I'll show you Captain Aizen's body." He probably didn't want to argue anymore. We walked to the 4th Squad in silence. When we got there, he opened the door for me, revealing Captain Unohana and Isane looking at an empty bed. They were frowning.

"Um, where's Captain Aizen?" I asked, confused. Unohana looked up, also confused.

She pointed at the empty bed. "Over here. Can't you see?" 

I shook my head. "No… what's happening, is this some trick?"

Just then, I saw a hell butterfly fly in. 

All captains and lieutenants, please go to Sokyoku Hill to watch Former Lieutenant Rukia Kuchiki of the 13th Squad being executed.

(Sorry, that sounded a bit mean…..)

I forgot about the execution! I waved good bye to Unohana and rushed to the hill. Me and Ichigo are going to save Rukia.