Chapter Eleven

En başından başla

"It explains much. If i don't tell anyone that your the Jinchuuriki of the ten tails, you won't tell anyone i'm the jinchuuriki of the one tails. Deal?"

"Deal." i agreed. When he was about to walk away i called "And Gaara!"

He turned around.

"If you endanger this village, you will be stopped. Night." i walked home leaving him there with a shocked look on his face.

Maybe it was also time to tell Sasuke what i had in me.

I walked in and slammed the door. Be wasn't going to be happy i hadn't told him sooner. I went into his room and saw him asleep. I decided to leave him be and tell him tomorrow.

I went into my room and went to bed in a long T shirt. I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

The next morning i woke up, turned over and screamed. I couldn't stop.

"Yuuki! Nee-chan whats the matter?" sasuke went to open the door but i kept it shut.

"Sasuke i need you to go and ... and get Kakashi as fat as you can."

"Nee-chan-"

"Go!" i hissed at him. I heard him run out the front door.

I looked at the mutilated body hanging from my roof. This was no genjutsu. This was real. It was mutilated so badly you could tell who it was. It seemed like hours until i heard Kakashis voice through the door.

"Yuuki! Whats he matter."

"Get Sasuke out of the house. I don't want him to see this."

"Sasuke you heard her." the front door opened.

As soon as i heard it close i bolted out of the room and threw up over the balcony. I heaved all of the contents of my stomach and then sat down shaking with my arms wrapped around myself.

Kakashi came after me. "Yuuki, why'd you run out of the room like that?"

He obviously hadn't looked.

"Take a look around the room." i whispered. I was shaking and badly at that.

He went back and i heard a "Oh God. Sasuke go and get the Hokage as fast as you can. Tell him its an emergency. Hurry."

"But-"

"Move it Sasuke!" Kakashi yelled.

When Sasuke left Kakashi came and sat next to me. He looked pale.

"It... who... who is it?" i finally managed.

"I don't know." he put an arm around me. "We'll find out who did this."

I sobbed. "How could somebody do that? What did i do!" i put my face in my hands but my eyes were wide open.

"It's not your fault. You didn't do anything. And nothing could have prepared you for whats in that room. Nothing at all. Even i wasn't prepared for that. I'm going to go and get you a towel. Will you be okay for a while?"

I nodded.

"Take deep breaths." he told me. I took one, two and started to hyperventilate. Kakashi came back in seconds.

"Take it easy. Breathe. Yuuki, listen to me, breathe. In and out. Slow deep breaths. I'm here."

After a few breaths i calmed down, but i was going into shock and he knew it. He put the towel around my body and then wrapped his arms around me.

Voices downstairs made Kakashi jump up and run down them. "Sasuke, i need you to go to Yuuki and calm her down as much as you can. Do not ask her what happened."