I burst in the door, making Sasuke jump.

"What?"

"Do you trust me?" i asked

"Huh?"

"Do you trust me?" i repeated.

"Sure i do- hey Yuuki! Where are we going?"

"To the top!" i pointed to the Hokages faces.

We raced past Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru and Neji on the way there.

"Okay. Now i know your crazy." Sasuke whispered from the edge of the face. We could see Naruto and Sakura standing down the bottom watching us.

I laughed. "Piggy back?"

He jumped up onto my back. "What are you planning to do?" his voice quivered.

I smiled even wider. "Jump." i answered.

He tightened his grip.

I jumped and turned my face towards him. He was smiling broadly and was laughing. I heard Sakura screaming from below and Naruto yelled.

"Fire style, wings of flame!" again wings came to my back and i glided over the town with Otouto on my back. His chin rested on my shoulder, just enjoying the ride.

I landed back at the bottom of the cliff where Sakura and Naruto were waiting.

"You could've killed yourselves!" Sakura complained.

"Oh give it a rest Sakura. He wasn't in any danger."

Naruto was laughing madly. "You have to take me one day."

"I will." i promised. "But not today. That jutsu takes a lot of chakra. And i performed it twice. So what have you guys decided for the exams? They start in a few days."

"I'm going! Yeah! Believe it!" Naruto answered.

"Hn." sasuke nodded.

"Yeah i'm taking them." Sakura said.

"Good." Now they could really take the test. "It's getting late, you all need to go home and get some rest. The Chuunin exams aren't like the Genin ones."

"Right!" they chorused.

Sasuke walked side by side with me.

"Yuuki Uchiha." came a voice.

I turned and saw Gaara standing there. Without his brother or sister. "Sasuke, i'll meet you at home." i left no room for argument.

When Sasuke left Gaara came up to me. "You said to me the other day if they knew what i was. I am assuming you already do?"

"If you're asking if i know your a jinchuuriki the yes i know. You aren't the first i've met. I've seen you guys enough to distinguish your chakra from others. Theres also another reason." i rubbed my arm.

"What is it?" he seemed interested in what i had to say.

"Nobody else knows this but my other brother Itachi. I'm the Jinchuuriki for the ten tails."

His eyes actually showed emotion.

"Gaara, you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone."

"You've my word. But what animal is the ten tails?" he was curious.

"It's a wolf."

"Alright then. But how can you prove you really are the Jinchuuriki for it?"

I pulled up my sleeve, revealing a wolfs face. "Thats my proof."