"Why don't we have a couple days before we put your little plan in action."

Mason looked at me nervoulsy and started to rub the bakc of his neck.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you about that, I may have stretched the truth a little."

"Mason come on this isn't fair, what now?"

"Their already on a flight they'll be here in a couple hours and they expect us to meet them at the airport."

"Is that it, well you could've told me that your lucky I don't have plans tonight."

"Well that's not it" he quietly added, "They kinda think we live together to."

"You know I should really quit I give this job wayyy more than I have to."

"Mikayla could you please do it I swear I will do whatever you ask me whenever."

"Your so lucky I'm nice."

**********************************************

"Mikayla thank you so much"

We were currently sitting in my driveway about to go pack up my house, so I could go live with my boss and his parents for the next three months. Ever since we left the jewler Mason won't stop saying thank you and it's getting on my last nerve. I must say though he does have good taste, my fake wedding ring is beautiful!

"Shut up Mason if you say thank you one more time I will kill you."

"Sorry, so how do you wanna do this you wanna pack everything up now or just take some things."

"I'll just get everything now, could you help me pack up it'll go quicker."

"Yea, sure no problem."

We entered the house and I realised I left my car at work.

"Mason I left my car at the office."

"I know."

"So when can we go get it."

"We can just drive together tomorrow and you can drive your car back to my house."

We went up to my room and started packing, Mason got the clothes and I got everything else I could think of.

"WOAH! Kay, I didn't know you owned this."

My first thought was that he found my thong but then I remembered that I got the panty drawer. But when I saw what he was holding I nearly died of embarrasment. The lingerie set that my best friend, Liz, had gotten me for my birthday.

"I've never worn those" I said as I walked closer and snatched it from him, "It was a present."

Mason grabbed me pulling me close to him.

"Maybe we can change that." he smirked

"You are a freaking pig Mason, can we just hurry up I don't want to be late to get your parents."

"Oooh I can tell already that you'll be a great fake fiancee, but you do know that we're gonna have to touch and stuff right you might even get to kiss me...anyewhere"

"You get more disgusting everyday and there will be no kissing involved the most I'll do is hold your hand."

"Pssh you know you want all of this."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

We were now right outside the airport. Mason had just got a call from his dad saying they landed and I was starting to get anxious what if they didn't like me. But I think Mason was even more nervous.

"Okay remember how we practiced right."

"Yes Mason for the millionth time I got it okay."

I turned to stand in front of him.

"Look everything is going to be alright so just calm down."

"Okay I'm calm."

Suddenly Mason grabbed my face in his hands.

"Trust me okay."

He leaned in and kissed me, at first I was suprised but then I started to get into it, now I see how he always has a girl he is amazing. I was in pure bliss. Until someone cleared their throat, I tore away from Mason, embarrased that I was making out with my boss at an airport terminal and enjoying it. There was a man and woman, I could tell they were humored by my embarrasment by the wide smiles on their faces.

Mason's dad was basically an older version of him the same sunkissed skin, blue eyes, and tall muscular build, with panty dropping smile the only difference was unlike Mason's blond curls his were black. His mom was petite with a soft figure, she had light blond hair, bright green eyes and a smile to match. Wow no wonder Mason looks the way he does his parents looked like they walked out of a GQ photoshoot.

"Hey mom, hey dad" Mason nudged me a little as he went in to hug his parents.

"It's good to see you son" his dad said pulling him into an embrace.

"My baby your getting so big" she said then squeezed his arm, "and skinny you need to come home so Nonna can cook you up some good food."

"Sure mom"

"I'm serious your family misses you they want you to at least visit"

"Sorry, but I have someone important I'd like you guys to meet, this is my fiancee, Mikayla."

Something about hearing him say those words made butterflies erupt in my stomach and pump up my nerves, it's not like this real. I put on my brightest smile and offered my hand to shake.

"Hi it's nice to finally meet you both."

They just stared at my hand so I took it back, but I started to get scared what if they didn't like me already, what if they thought I was a slut, or a gold digger, what if they were racist, what if-

"We're family sweetie no need to be formal, come give me a hug" his mom said.

I let out a sigh of relief. This is going to be an interesting few months.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N

So what do you guys think of the story let me know if you think it's going to fast or seems unrealistic all constructive critiscism welcome. Hope you guys enjoyed!