Chapter 8

Mikayla P.O.V.

"Oooh Mason"

"Mmm yes baby right there"

Mason huffed, "Really Mikayla."

"What," I said.

He looked at me with a blank face,"Quit with the sound effects."

"But it feels sooo good" I whined.

We're currently on our lunch break and Mason is giving me a foot massage, one of the many luxuries I've gotten used to since we started dating. The best part about it is that I don't even have to ask him to do anything, he knows what I want or need before I even think about asking. Since we know each other so well it makes us a great couple.

He pushes my feet off of his lap and I pout.

"Come over here," he says as he pats his lap.

I walk over and snuggle into him wrapping my arms around his neck and getting comfortable. He looks at me smirks, and grabs my chin and pecks my lips which quickly leads to a heated make out. He starts kissing down my neck and slowly makes his way back up to my lips. We've been together for almost two months now and we haven't had sex yet, I can tell that he gets a little frustrated sometimes. I've explained to him that I plan on staying abstinent until I'm married to someone I love unconditionally, I feel kind of bad for him sometimes. But I've been abstinent my entire life I'm not going to give it up now just because I feel bad for Mason, who I'm sure never heard of abstinence until I mentioned it.

I lightly push against his chest and ask breathlessly, "What're we gonna eat."

He gives a deep throaty laugh vibrating his chest, and I seriously look at him, he's so handsome. I don't know how I stayed away from him so long. Well he was kind of an asshole, so there's that.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You are, bella," he replied.

"How is my hunger amusing," I counter giving him a stank face.

"Your hunger isn't funny but the fact that we were making out and you were thinking about food is" he chuckles.

"I wasn't thinking about food the whole time, but you know I don't play around when I'm hungry."

"That's very true, so what do you want to eat."

After thinking for a minute I decide on Chipotle and we head out.

As soon as we got back to the office Mason held his stomach and ran to his bathroom. I couldn't stop laughing, I told him not to get all that beans and guac. But does he listen, nope. I hope he learned his lesson, always thinking he knows everything. I would go inside and check on him but my nostrils aren't ready for all that. So I just sat down at my desk and got back to work, still giggling to myself.

A little while later Anthony came out of the elevators and up to my desk. He's Mason's best friend, he's gorgeous and a total sweetheart, I don't understand how he doesn't have a girlfriend.

"Hey Mikayla, is Mason here" he greeted me with a hug.

"Hey Anthony, he's in his office" I replied with a small smile. Hopefully Mason cracked a window, sprayed some febreze or something.

"Thanks sweetness" he says with a wink, and disappears into Mason's office. He's too much.

Almost immediately after he enters Mason's office Tricia comes around the corner and starts fanning herself, "It should be illegal to look that good," she says.

I giggle a little, "I couldn't have said it better myself."

!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$

Mason P.O.V.

I should listen to Mikayla more often, those beans tore me up. I cracked the bathroom window and closed the door. As soon as I sat down Anthony came in my office. That was a close one if he came five minutes ago, he would've literally been caught in my shit storm.

"What's up man," he said.

I stood up and gave him a hug. "Not much, what brings you by," I reply.

"I need to ask you a huge favor," he stated looking a little anxious.

"Sure, what is it."

"Can you watch Isabella for me, I have a meeting in Japan that I can't miss and her usual babysitter isn't available. I'm not comfortable with bringing anyone new around her."

Anthony's daughter Isabella is five years old and a sweetheart. His wife died in childbirth, but her family comes to stay and visit Isabella as much as they can. It was hard for Anthony when his daughter was younger having to deal with the death of his wife and becoming a single father. But he quickly adjusted, he does everything for Isabella. You can see how much he loves her whenever they're together.

"Ofcourse you don't ever have to ask, I'll set up her room tonight. When should I pick her up."

"You can get her tomorrow after school, thanks so much Mason."

"It's not a problem, I'd want you to do the same for me."

"Alright well, I'm out. I'll pack up her stuff and drop it off tonight."

"See you then" I replied.

I hope Mikayla likes kids.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

On our way home I decided to ask Mikayla if she was ok with Isabella staying with us. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have a problem with it but even if she did it wouldn't change my decision.

"Kay, how do you feel about kids," I asked.

"I love kids, I volunteer every Saturday at my church for children's ministries," she said smiling, "Why are you asking?"

"I just wanted to make sure there wouldn't be any problems because Anthony's daughter Isabella is gonna be staying with us for a little while. He has to go to Japan and his usual babysitter isn't available."

"I didn't even know Anthony had a daughter, and I would never have a problem with you having guests in your own house."

"I'm glad. Anthony's wife died in childbirth and he's been raising Isabella on his own for the past five years. He's done a great job she's a wonderful little girl."

"Well I can't wait to meet her."