Chapter 17 - ross

Ross's Pov-

I locked My self in my room. I kept Hearing max and cheese Bang on my door "Ross please come out...we need to talk" I gripped my fist I unlocked my door "Well Y/n Came by..she Told us to give this to you.." I grabbed the note I look at it and slowly my eyes grew bigger "s-she ran away...." I pushed Max and cheese out of the way and ran to Reds house "MICHAEL OPEN THIS DOOR!!!!!!" red opened the door "Yes ross?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes "Y/n's Gone" Reds eyes Opened Wide He grabbed his keys and went and got Shelby "Please Be ok...Y/n" I teared up and Put hands over face...

{flash back}

3rd person Pov-

"ITS ALL UR FAULT UR MOTHER IS GONE!!"...Y/n shaked in Fear "b-but daddy...." "U KILLED UR MOTHER BECAUSE U WOULDNT SHUT UP!!!! YOU MADE THE CAR CRASH!!!!"...ross and shelby watched as Y/ns Father beat her They couldn't do anything....If they told he would hurt them..."D-DADDY STOP PLEASE...IT WASNT MY FAULT..." Shelbys tears Blurred her Vision Ross hugged her While listen to the screams of Y/n. He Cut, and beat Y/n...He wouldn't stop till she got what she Desvered...Y/n was always Depressed...She never was like her happy self before her mother died.... she wasn't happy with how she looked....Ross and Shelby Slowly Drifted away...Y/ns World...was Claspping...She never showed her scars from her father...She always Hid her self away...she never talked about her pass...

{Flash back Done}

Your Pov-

I walked up on the door step I sigh...and took a deep Breath... I knocked on the door...a Older man opened the door "Hi...father...." I stood there staring at him....

Sorry I haven't updated <3