Hello Mate -.-

hacked by wow_look :)) LOVE U JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECAP:

I walked out and instantly a scent hit my nose.

Vanilla and peppermint.

I know that scent. That's Kimberly's scent.

I looked around and instantly met a pair of grey eyes glaring at me.

What the hell?

"Hello mate miss me?"

Chapter 8

*Kims POV*

I stared at him as realization slowly dawned on him.

"Ki-kim"

"Yeah" I said staring at him with a bored expression. Seriously didn't we all ready establish that I'm Kim, like seriously.

"Will you stop staring at me it's getting creepy?!" I said or more like yelled.

"Whatever, so who's the pack warrior and the 2nd in command?" he replied rather harshly.

I can't belive this asshole is supposed to be my mate.

Tell me about it

Hey lily it's been awhile

Yeah yeah whatever soooo tell when am I gonna be let loose?

Ugh we're here for what? 5 seconds and that's what you wanna know. Whatever at least you're thinking about Axel.

who?

Really

"Hey bitch who's the leader?"

I looked up to said speaker, and wasn't surprised to see Jake.

I remember Jake. He use to scream at me about how worthless and stupid I was. I hated him them and I hate him now.

"Look prick if you must know I'm the pack warrior, and Ali is the 2nd in command," I said with a smile on my face.

"Really a bitch like you is the pack warrior more like pack whore, and Ale, assuming is a guy, a 2nd in command? Just pathetic... I didn't think you guys could 'help' and I'm right aren't I BITCH? We don't even need your small ass pack here, so just turn around and run back to your ass hat of an alpha" he said smirking and glaring.

I closed my eyes and tried to control my temper.

After about a minute I got my temper in check I opened my eyes and 'calmly' responded.

"Look here asswipe, you think we want to be here? No, we were forced to come here, and by the way dumbass, Ali, with an i, is a girl! And I fucking assure you we are just as tough as you think you and pack warriors are!! So don't just go around assuming shit you narcissistic asshole!!!!" I said staring him in the eye.

"Look here bitch you will not disrespect me go-"

"Look I don't give a damn about you so why the hell would I ever respect you? Huh?" I interrupted him mid-sentence.

"Because you're a weak bitch who doesn't know shit" he said slighty smirking. Ohh so he thinks he won, huh?

I looked at him sharply, "Care to put your money where your mouth is?" I said slighty smirking, just daring him to take the bait.

"Fine bitch, your team against mine" he said smirking.

Seriously what's with him and smirking?

"Deal, loser has to do what the winner says, no questions asked and has to give respect towards them."

He seemed to like this idea and extended his hand.

With one last look at him I shook his hand.

"Fights tomorrow at 3 in the backyard"

"Mkay just make you sure you don't cry too hard, wouldn't want to damage any of your  'reputation' now would we" I said smirking.

wow whats with all the smirking Kim?

I don't know he did it now I'm gonna do it

seriously your so immature

no I'm not

yes you are

no I'm not

ughhh whatever byee

byee

I looked up to notice everyone staring at me. What the heck?

"What, never had a conversation with your wolf?" I asked. They all just simply rolled their eyes. "UGHHH, whatever just please show us to our rooms?!".

And with that said we all FINALLY were invited inside.

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

SORRY I'M SO FREAKING SORRY!!! Please excuse my absence. I have no excuse but school and thats still NOT excuse able.

I promise I will NOT wait to update 3 weeks later. I'll work on the next chapter now and I'll try to get it up by Saturday afternoon. I will try to post it sooner, but no promises.

Anyways.....

Remember to:

Have fun

Jump around

Laugh

Sleep with a knife

Decorate your journal with sharpies

Make everything colorful

Say MEEP every time you finish a sentence

Anyways as AnnaAkana says:

Stay awesome Gotham ^0^