"You think I'm dumb William? You trying to insult my intelligence when I already know you was at that room last night with Trina's rat ass."

"Aye you tripping right now. I was at home with my nephews," he stated causing me to laugh hysterically.

"You so fucking dumb, you don't even remember a lie you just told not even two minutes ago!" I started to yell. "What happened to you being at home with yourself? Now all of a sudden you had your nephews?" I questioned as I caught him in the middle of his lie tilting my head to the side as I starred at him with a deadly glare.

Will knew he fucked up and was caught in his lie as he looked like a deer caught in headlights. "Man I'm about to go, I'll call you later when you calm down," he said as he gathered his belongings and made his way out of my bedroom first then out of the home completely hearing the door slam shut.

Releasing a breath I didn't realize I was holding until now, I felt a migraine forming.

Hearing a knock on my door "come in" I called out already knowing it was Devin.

"You cool?" He asked as he stuck his head through the door.

"Yeah I'm good." I stated as I felt my phone vibrate from my bed. I quickly checked the notification and noticed it was a text from my friend Tamia.

She was asking if I was free tonight to go out and deciding that I deserved to go out tonight I replied in agreement.

"What you doing later, you up for hitting the strip?" I asked knowing he would agree.

"Yeah that's cool, it's been a minute since I tricked on a bitch so I'm down." He said which caused me to laugh.

"Okay little boy be dressed by ten." I said checking the time seeing that it was a quarter until six.

"Girl shut up, you only five months older than me with ya short ass." he said before closing my door completely.

Devin was right, I did have a tendency to forget that we were out a few months apart. I always treated him like a baby brother when we were practically equal.

I can't lie and say that I don't enjoy having Devin as a brother, he is so laid back but fun at the same time. Every time we link we was sure to have a good time.

If you didn't know Devin you would think he was one of those rude ass niggas that thought his shit don't stink because he dressed nice and didn't talk much unless you were apart of his circle.

Deciding that it was time I start getting ready for the night, I decided to take another shower.

After connecting my iPhone to my pink beats pill and choosing a good playlist I finally stepped into the caved shower.

Scrubbing my body thoroughly for about thirty-five minutes and about eight songs later I stepped out and turned the shower water off. wrapping a plush towel around my body I began to rebrush my teeth.

After taking care of my hygiene I began to rummage through my walk-in in search of something to wear for the evening.

Earlier at the mall I brought these sexy all black peep toe heels. I was thinking about wearing those with this all black dress but quickly decided against the black on black because I was in the mood for a pop of color.

As I continued to search a red dress caught my eye. I remember purchasing the dress a while ago but I never got a chance to wear it since I don't go out often.

After lathering my body in baby lotion I slipped into my all black thong deciding to go bra-less because the dress had a deep v-neck cut.

I stepped into the dress and instantly began to feel like that bitch. The heels didn't do anything but add to that because I knew I would be the baddest bitch in the strip tonight.