|Eight|

CHANEL

One week later

"Chase, Where'd you put my keys?" I yelled down to my brother. I had stopped by my dad's home because Chase, Casssuis and Celine were all headed to fly out and they wanted me to drop them off at the airport. "They right here," he yelled back as I could here them jingling slightly.

"Im glad yall were all smart enough to schedule flights around the same time." I said as I retrieved my keys from Chase. "Shut up," Cash said "Let's just hope we make it to this airport in time." He added as he grabbed his light luggage and walked to my car.

I rolled my eyes wondering who pissed him off this early in the day. "Celine! Come on before we miss our flights." Chase yelled before he headed out towards my car as well. A few moments passed before Celine came down the flight of stairs with her loads of luggage.

I don't know where she thought all her suitcases and bags were going to fit but it definitely wasn't going to fit in my car. Not with everyone else's.

"You so fuckin extra, now where all that shit gone fit?" Cash questioned Celine when he noticed all of her bags. "Right on your lap, now come on brother man," she retorted as she handed him her bags. I could hear him snort as he shook his head and grabbed her things as he carried them to the car.

Once we were all loaded up we headed towards the highway, to make it to the metro airport in time. The ride wasn't that long maybe about twenty minutes, but it sure felt a lot longer. Between Cassius snoring and Celine's loud phone conversation I was over it. I was so ready to get back to my bed that I could just feel my silk sheets.

After dropping them off I began to drive home. I still hadn't talked to Amir despite the fact that he finally did decide to call me last night. I didn't answer because I felt disrespected and disappointed. Disrespected because he finally decides to hit me back after a full blown week. If I wasn't good enough to hear from you then don't hit me now. And disappointed because I did actually like him. We had only hung out a handful of times but he was cool.

I was finally learning my worth as a young woman and I no longer cared for convenient conversations. Keep that fake love far away from me.

I finally made it home and my mom was home. "You didn't have to work today?" I questioned her as she sat at the table drinking what I assumed to be tea. "No I have a new schedule, Friday's are now my off days. Thank God" she said. I nodded and chatted with my mom for a while before heading upstairs to my room.

It was still pretty early and I was already feeling tired due to the fact my siblings had me driving them around at four in the morning. I was literally up before the birds and I was feeling every bit of tired.

I switched my phone to do not disturb before laying on top of my silk sheets. And before I knew it sleep had took over me.

I awoken some time later feeling refreshed and hearing smooth jazz music playing. Checking my phone I opened my door and instantly could smell food being cooked. My clock read 12:08. I headed downstairs and my stomach began to growl at the sight of the large spread my mom had laid out. Turkey Bacon, Turkey sausage, Pancakes, waffles, chicken, eggs, hash browns and fruit salad.

"What's all this?" I questioned as I swiped a piece of bacon. "My favorite nephew asked me to cook for him and he didn't specify what exactly he wanted." "You do the most for him I can't stand it," I joked.

"Well he said he wasnt coming alone, I wanted to make sure it was enough." I nodded knowing Emon was on his way along with Ke. "Chanel, go tell them boys to put some clothes on before they come down."