Hideaway

This is an amazing story. It is sort of like a modern Cinderella and it has made me laugh a few times. This story is completed and also has a sequel called 'Getaway'. However the Sequel is not completed. This story is in the Teen Fiction Genre with a bit of humor and a sprinkle of romance.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Be your own kind of Cinderella"

..................

Let's make a check list of my life.

>>Evil Stepmother? Check, but make that super evil.

>>Satanic Step sisters? Check, but make that one (who is equivalent to two)

>>Oblivious Dad? Double Check.

The only thing left is my Prince Charming.. So where is he?

Probably shipped to the North Pole by my very one Step-mother.

So, welcome to my life - a fairy tale gone wrong. **********

Meet Skylar Penelope Carter, a seventeen-year old who lives a disguised life, all thanks to her step-mother and step-sister.

Being forced to mask almost everything about her, from her hair to her body, she has to survive her school by being mocked.

She didn't choose this life. Who would? No one wants to live a a life with an evil witch of a step-mother tailing your every move and a satanic step-sister wanting every possible chance to bring you down.

So what happens when she gets a chance to break free a little during her summer?

Th Annual Summer Ball, where every seventeen-year old can get a chance to find her prince may prove to be a chance for Skylar to live a life where she can break away and find a prince.

But it isn't that easy when you live among vicious sharks who just wait for the opportunity to attack.

They say that every Cinderella has her midnight.

So will Skylar have hers? Or will the evil step-mother and sister steal it away too?

Read to find out :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I don't know about you but that chapter has gotten my hooked the first time I read it. The author has a true talent and a great sense of humor. Btw this is dedicated to the author. If you do read this book I hope you enjoy it. Overall, my rating would be a 9 or 10 out of 10.

Make sure to vote if you have read it or if you're going to :)

Comment down any books you have read that you thought was amazing and I'll check it out.

Vote + Comment = Cote <3