Chapter - 12

"Sans. . .! Are you oka-" (Y/n) tried to ask, but then realized Sans wasn't there anymore. Everyone frantically looked around, searching for the small skeleton. Then (Y/n) heard something.

Sans ran away.

'No way.' (Y/n) thought. No way! They had just found Sans, and now he's gone?! They almost died for him, and then he ran away? What's wrong wit-

No. No. Nothing's wrong with Sans. There was something else that was missing in the picture. Something or someone.

"ERRRRRRRR!!! WHAT THE HECK!!" Undyne shouted under the pile of bodies (Undyne is underneath everyone). "WE GO THROUGH ALL THIS TROUBLE AND HE JUST RUNS AWAY!?"

"UNDYNE! WE REAHCED HIM! DONT WORRY! NOW THAT WE REACHED SANS! HE WONT ATTACK US!"

A bead or sweat rolled down Alphys's forehead. "A-And if he does attack. . . ?"

"TRUST ME ALPHYS! HE WONT!"

(Y/n) sighed in relief (but they were still mad). Finally, they had found Sans and got past the hard part (almost dying). All they had to do now was to find him again.

It couldn't be that hard to find someone. Alphys could just use her computer to track Sans's location or the last place he was at, and they could search there.

But if they found him again there was a chance he could run away, and the quest to find Sans could turn out to be a wile goose chase. But it couldn't be that hard to find someone.

"So. . ." (Y/n) broke the silence. "What do we do now?"

"U-Um. . . I have a suggestion. . ." Alphys spoke.

"What is it Alphys?"

"Well, first we have to get home then I have to treat you all and find you guys a place to rest then I'm gonna go to my lab and see if I can pin point Sans's location, then I might create a machine that can track any monster we want and then I have to continue watching Mew-Mew Kissy Cutie and after I'm going to find more anime to watch. A-And then. . . um nevermind."

"Okay then! Let's go home, everyone!" (Y/n) said as enthusiastically as she could.

"Okay but. . . COULD YOU ALL GET OFF OF ME!?" Undyne yelled, still buried under everyone.

"Oh yeah! Right, sorry about that!" (Y/n) apologize as everyone began to pull themselves  up.

. . .

You are a coward, Sans.

-Somewhere-

Sans layed against a huge purple door, crying to himself. His sobbing hitching throughout.

"Ughhh." Chara snarled in disgust, quietly floating in front of him. "Just tell me why the heck did you spare them?"

Sans stayed silent, still sobbing and repeating the words 'I'm sorry' over and over again. Chara could only watch and hear his cries.

The human did not know what to do. She could not feel pity, so it was awkward between them. She could only float around or possess him.

Wait. . . she could possess him!

She grinned evilly, hovering over the skeleton. "Hey Sansy~!" she purred, lifting up the skeleton's face to look him in the eyes. Chara wiped the tears away almost as if she cared.

"If you keep on fucking crying I'll possess you and kill everybody you ever knew and loved. Then I'll RESET and kidnap your brother and tourture him and rip him apart limb by limb until he can't even fucking crawl away from me and then I'll kill him over and over again and make you watch as he dies over and over. Maybe he'll even remember the RESETs and hope you will come to save him! But you'll never come, you little crying bitch. So shut the fuck up unless you want Hell to be unleashed. Okay?"

That shut him up.

Sans's crying came to a sudden stop, his gaze going anyway but Chara's eyes. He was still shaking. He was biting his lip (does he even have a lip?), though he still let out whimpering sounds.

"That's better!" Chara perked, beginning to disappear.

Sans glared at her, about to speak before he felt a lump in his throat and looked back down. He was just not in the mood to talk anymore.

Chara gave a funny look at Sans before disappearing completely. As soon as Chara's ghost was gone, Sans took a big sigh of relief.

He gave his surroundings a look, before getting on the floor in front of the door and laying down. It sure as Hell wasn't comfortable on the floor, but it was all he got right now.

His vision began to darken, before the darkness completely engulfed him. The last thing he heard . . . was laughter.

Sweet dreams. . . Sans.

Btw I will be making an explanation at the end of the story for some parts that I think were not very clear. Continue in Chapter 13.