[I wasn't able to put music in the thing, Wattpad is not acting normal 😊]

The people who Nate invited were almost here. You were ready you had drinks, food, and plenty of space. "They're here!" Nate said and fell after tripping over the side of the couch. "AH!" Nate yelled and laughter was heard from outside.

You opened the door and let everyone in. Mark, Matthias, Amanda, and Amy were here. You were glad Nate invited some girls, you didn't want to be the only girl, well besides B/F/N. "Hey Y/n, it's been weeks! How are you?" Amanda said cheerfully.

"I'm great, I love your hair!" You decided to use compliments, to make sure you started nice. Amy hugged you and wrapped her arm around Mark's. "They're such a cute couple!" You smiled. "Yea....but we're cuter." Nate giggled and hugged you from behind.

"Nah, they're cuter." You teased, Nate kissed your cheek and grabbed your hand. "Are you sure?" Nate smiled. "I....changed my mind, we're cuter." You giggled. Nate smiled as Mark and Amy walked over holding hands.

"You two are adorable!" Mark smiled, you blushed and giggled. Nate got up to talk to a few people who haven't been 'Greeted' yet. Amy sat next to you. "Stay away from Nate." Amy said with a serious face. "But you're with Mark?" You questioned her love for Mark before, but never this much.

"You really think I'm in love with that idiot? I'm- hmm what's the word.....'using' him." She smirked and glared at Nate before she continued talking. "And you're the only thing in my way, if I see you tell him, you're dead. And I mean it."

Your eyes widened as she walked away, looking for Mark. Nate was having a good time, vlogging and hanging out with Mark and Matthias. You were sitting there with an emotionless face. Amanda sat next to you, with Luna in her arms.

[If you don't know who Matthias is, search Matthias on youtube, he is currently blonde and has about 1 mil]

"You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost!" Amanda looked worried, so you decided you'd tell her. But you had to make sure nobody heard, not Mark, not Matthias, and especially not Nate.

"Follow me." You said and walked to your room, with her following. "B/f/n, can you keep a secret?" You asked, already knowing the answer. "Uh....yea, why? WHY ARE YOU HIDING SECRETS FROM ME!?" She joked, but you didn't laugh or giggle, like you usually would.

"This is serious, very serious." You made sure they both knew. And by the way they went silent, you knew you had their attention. "It involves-" You started your sentence, but you stopped and opened your door slightly, to make sure nobody was listening. Then you closed it making sure not to slam it.

"Okay, so you both know Amy and Mark are in a relationship right?" You asked, they both nodded and continued listening. "She's using him, to get to Nate." You said with no emotion, they're eyes wide. "But she would never do that...well it kinda makes sense, she never really did tell us why she hooked up with him." Amanda tried figuring out if this is true.

"You both know I wouldn't lie to you! She threatened to kill me if I told anyone!" You desprately needed them to believe you. You paused and waited for them to comprehend what you said. "If Mark finds out he's gonna be in tears! And I'm worried about Nate!" You said, as tears threatened to fall.

Amanda hugged you, "Well if this is true....we will stay by your side, no matter what!" She said, trying to make things better. "Thanks Amanda, I'm just.....worried."

[WATTPAD WON'T LET ME FOLLOW PEOPLE BACK BECAUSE I HAVE REACHED THE FOLLOWING LIMIT IM SORRY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOWED ME AND DIDNT GET A FOLLOW BACK. I WANT TO FOLLOW YOU IT'S JUST I CAN BECAUSE IF WATTPAD!!😠]