[Your POV]
As you and Nate were driving to the "special place". You wondered if it was a party or something. But when you arrived at the place, it was a restaurant! "Food!" You shouted and Nate laughed before you two walked in and got a table.

"You look so beautiful." Nate said and looked into your eyes. "You've been saying that all night!" You said before giggling when he started counting on his fingers. "Even if I said it 100 times, that still wouldn't be enough to measure how beautiful you are!" Nate said.

"Aww, your so sweet tonight, is there a reason why?" You asked hoping for an answer. "Well we haven't had time together in a while, so I just wanted to sit, and talk to you." Nate said softly "And I was hungry!" Nate said then you laughed.

[Nate's POV]
Should I ask her now about the mini "Party" thing? Nah, I'll do it later. For now it's just me and her, and the other people in the room. It's still about 6pm so it's pretty early.

"So Y/n, you wanna have a mini party tonight?" I asked her with puppy eyes. Y/n looked at me with excitment in her eyes. "Sure!" She said and I practically shouted "YES!" She paused before laughing. "I miss this part of you." She said and I looked at her with confused eyes.

"But I always act like this?" I said and thought about my personality a bit. "But your always busy and off with freinds and lazy, I never get the chance to see the funny and caring side of you." Y/n said, I felt a bit guilty, this stuff was true.

"Well I promise to be the same person I am now, for as long as I shall live!" I said cheerfully, hoping to get her to say something. "Great!" Y/n said and I kissed her softly.

"Y/n, do you wanna have a party tonight? We can invite your freinds too?" I asked her. "But why?" She questioned, "You haven't been social lately!" I said because she was mainly at home eating popcorn and snacks everyday.

"True, very true, ALRIGHT WE ARE HAVING THE PARTY!" Y/n yelled making me jump and people in the room stared at us. "Whoops" Y/n said before we both started laughing.

After we had ate it was about 6:30 and me and Y/n were heading to my house. She looked tired and excited at the same time. Which was what I was feeling right now. And when we had arrived we both layed on the couch.

[Your POV]
When Nate said you haven't been social lately, it was because you were super lazy. And right now you were ready for a party with your freinds. "I'm gonna go call my freinds for the party." You said and went to get your phone from your room.

[TIME SKIP]
"Hey B/f/n, it's been so long!" You said before hugging your bestie. "Oh my GOD, YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!" Your freind said and looked around your house. "And how the heck did you hook up with him, tell.me.everything!" She said and grabbed your hands. Nate was on his phone calling/texting his freinds.

"Let's go to your room!!" She said and you ran to your room, she followed close behind. "So where do you want me to start?" You said trying to contain the excitment. It had always been like this, you and B/F/N against the world. She had your back, and you her's. And you two would always sit across from each other.

And talk about each other's lives. It didn't matter where it was, you two still talked the day away. And now that you're older, there is way more stuff to talk about. "So how have you two been?" She asked. "WONDERFUL!"
You practically yelled.

Little did you know, Nate was listening behind the door."Hold on!" B/F/N said and opened the door, and revealing Nate blushing. "Heh heh, bye!" Nate said and ran away. "YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS NATEYPOO!!" You yelled to try to embarrass him. You kept chasing him around while B/F/N was laughing.

"GOTCHA!" You said and shoved him onto the couch. "Ughhhhhhhh!" Nate said and blushed, knowing he was in trouble. "Nate, STOP STALKING PLEASE, OR YOU WON'T GET CUDDLES!" You teased. Nate laughed "Nuuuuuu!" He said and got up to get something to eat.

"The people I invited should be here in about an hour!" Nate said and hugged you. "Great!" You said.