[Nate's POV]
What did I do to deserve a beatiful women like this? She's amazing and I'm just, me. I'm a loser, and she's a beautiful women with amazing talents. "Hey Nate,.....CUDDLE TIME!" Y/n yelled and jumped onto my bed. I laughed and sat up.

She smiled at me, then layed down. "So do you wanna watch a movie?" Y/n asked me, I nodded and she grabbed my laptop and looked at me "Or anime?" I decided to watch a movie, because she loved them. Especially Disney movies, she is really childish and I love it.

Anyways, today was gonna be a really busy day. I am going to visit Mark to make a Q&A video. Then I'm taking Y/n out for a fancy dinner. And maybe I can invite some if my freinds over. And we can have a small little party!

"Oh god oh god, where are they!" I said as I ran around the house trying to find my shoes. And Y/n was watching me while giggling. "If you weren't so adorable, I would be chasing you around!" I shouted to Y/n trying to be intimidating. But I'm just as intimidating as a peice of cake with purple and pink frosting.

"Y/n I'm gonna be at Mark's house for about 1 hour, call me if you need me, and after I'm gonna take you somewhere special!" I said to Y/n to get her excited. "Okay! HAVE A GOOD TIME BABE!" Y/n shouted before I said the same.

[Your POV]
You wondered what you were gonna do for an hour, until Nate got back. "Hm, I'll just watch some movies!" You said to yourself before going on Netflix. Your stomach growled. "Ugh!" You said before lazily stumbling into the kitchen and grabbing some snacks.

[Nate's POV]
I was doinv the video with Mark when a question was asked about me and Y/n. "Nate, have you and Y/n been doing anything romantic lately?" Causing me to blush and laugh a bit. "Well I'm taking her to dinner tonight." I said

[Your POV]
You were still watching the movie and still in your pjs eating popcorn, when your phone rang. You almost choked while you were running towards the phone. Nate was calling you, so you quickly swallowed the popcorn.

"Hey Nate!" You said. "Hey baby, we are going somewhere remember?" Nate said, you could practically hear he was nervous through the phone. "Yea, what about it?" You said curiously. "I want you to wear a dress, I'll be home in about 10 minutes!" Nate said causing you to panic and hang up.

You did your makeup and put on a dress you had.

This is what you looked like when Nate finally got home

This is what you looked like when Nate finally got home. Of course you hugged him, but you noticed he looked a bit excited. And giggled when you realized he was staring at you.

[Nate's POV]
I walked in and sat on the couch. Soon I heard heels pounding against the floor. And Y/n was in a dress with very pretty makeup. God she was so beautiful! I ran towards her and hugged her.

"You look gorgeous Y/n!" I said before looking at her fully. She blushed and hugged me. I opened the door and we got in my car. "Tonight is gonna be awesome!" I said to Y/n.

Sorry this took so long!
But it's HEREEEEEEE!!!
And sometime there will be the 2nd part.