Chapter 27 - The Challenge

Jessie’s POV

To say that his kiss caught me off-guard was an understatement.  It floored me.

Dean’s skillful kissing would have had me melting at his feet, if it wasn’t for the fact that he was trapping me to the tree with his body.  His strong, muscular body.  A body that was heating me everywhere it touched me.  A body that was telling me exactly what kissing me again was doing to him.

Dean’s lips captured mine so completely, it left me lightheaded.  His tongue swiped my bottom lip, begging me for entrance, which I gratefully granted.  As our mouths danced and teased, the kiss intensifying with every brush of our tongues, I felt my hormones rising to a new level of awareness.  His hands roamed my body, pulling me impossibly closer, and I couldn’t help but do the same to him.

His moans of pleasure mingled with mine as we kissed and I could feel his arousal growing every second we were plastered up against each other.  A small part of me rejoiced at the fact that I was the one causing it, but my lust induced momentary lapse of judgment blocked out any other thoughts of sanity and anger for now.

My lungs were screaming for air, so I broke apart from Dean’s hold to gulp a few life saving breaths.  He rested his forehead against mine and sighed a happy sigh.  “Ah Jes!  I knew I just needed to get you back into my arms for you to forgive me.  We belong together.”

His words brought some sense back into my brain.  Damn this man.  He still had my heart in his hand and he was using every skill in his book to win me over.  I had not even forgiven him for his asinine actions yet!  So I decided to give him back some of his own medicine.  If he could play dirty… well, so could I. 

I slowly traced my hand down his muscular chest, feeling goose bumps erupt wherever I touched him, while his breath hitched when I reached the top of his tuxedo pants and skimmed my finger slowly from side to side.

Smiling seductively at him, but not saying a word in confirmation of his statement, I moved in to kiss him again.  Dean’s hands locked on my buttocks, slowly lifting the silky material of my dress with every upward stroke they made, until his left hand reached the teasing slit running up my right leg and slipped his hand inside to caress my inner thigh.  Goosebumps were now spreading on my own body and I was trying hard not to lose control, but rather stick to my ‘seduction’.

His right hand slowly moved from the back of my head down my throat, caressing my collarbone on his way down to my breast.  Reaching his destination, he rubbed his thumb back and forth over its bra-less peak until he felt the tip harden from his ardent administrations.  Dean grinned into our kiss.  “I knew you still wanted me.  And I must say I love you being so… free.” 

With no response leaving my lips before he captured them in a heated kiss again, I slowly started to brush my hand over and down the front of his pants, rubbing his already apparent erection to even bigger heights.  Dean groaned and leaned into my hand, while moving his own upward inside my dress.

I moved my hand back up, loosening his belt and zipping him down before dipping inside to find his length begging for my touch.  I grabbed him tight, stroking him up and down, first slow, then faster - building his excitement with every brush of my thumb over his engorged tip.  Already I could feel the pre-cum there, sticky and hot from my administrations.

My mouth left his as I slowly, seductively, trailed my hot kisses down his throat as I kept on stroking him.  Dean had his eyes closed and was shaking from my administrations, breathing in shallow breaths, even moaning at times.  Through all this I was carefully paying attention to his body language, listening to find the moment I was looking for.