The Mafia And His Angel

IT RECENTLY GOT TAKEN DOWN DUE TO PUBLISHING SO ITS NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD. YOU SHOULD BUY THE BOOKS THO BECAUSE THEY ARE AMAZING!

author: HumB01

54 chapters

completed

Cold, Ruthless, Heartless, Arrogant, Killer, unlovable.

These are all the words that Russian Mafia Boss, Alessio Ivanshov goes by. He's respected and feared by all. He can't love or be loved. The Mafia life is all he knows until he finds a beaten up girl, hiding under his bed.

What happens when the Mafia Boss finds love? Or is he even capable of love? Can Ayla, the broken girl melt the ice and break through the walls around Alessio's cold heart? Will their love survive?

It's a long book because it is TWO BOOKS in one. Prologue to chapter 32 is the first book and chapter 33 to epilogue is the second book.

Trigger warning: Some scenes may include rape and cutting/suicide attempts. (This book is recommended to 17+. It contains mature subject and dark themes such as kidnapping, murder and rape. There's also explicit sex scenes. Read at your own risk. This book is unedited so you'll find some grammatical errors)

personal opinion:

AAAAAA!!!! This book have so many emotions it it and I just wanted to kill some of the characters... I was very emotionally unstable through the whole book and I really recommend that you don't read this if you're very sensitive to abuse, rape and sex scenes.