Chapter eight

[MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING]
It's been a few days since Joe set up his YouTube channel. Zoe kicked him out,as its Zoe's and Alfie's house. She said that YouTube was pathetic and that its stupid that we are a thing.

I keep getting texts from my brother,he's telling me to kill my self once again. I'm very tempted to try. As no one cares anymore. Joes gone round to Zoe's to see if they can make up. I'm all alone. My thoughts are killing me.

I go to my draw,where I keep blades... I've had enough.

"Just one cut",I think to myself,as I'm slowly pulling back the sleeve of my jumper. One cut won't hurt anyone.

But it isn't just one cut,once you get going,you can't stop.

Joes still not back,both my arms are bleeding like mad. I decide to stay in my room until Joe comes back.

Joes Pov; [OOO I'm changing it ooo..]

"Hannah,I can't get in,unlock the door."

No reply

"HANNAH HANNAH HANNAH."

Still no reply

"IM GETTING WORRIED IM PHONING SOMEONE."

Still nothing.

Zoe doesn't answer,I'm very worried. I search for my key that's normally kept in my coat pocket. I search for a while. I finally find it. I walk around the house. Hannah's bedroom door is closed. All the lights are off apart from here's. I'm scared. I start banging on the door...Nothing. I can't open the door.

"HANNAH",I shout.

"HANNAH",I shout louder.

Hannah's pov [its mostly Hannah's point of view.]

I can hear Joe. I can't move,I'm weak. I shout his name. He doesn't hear me. I think he tried to open the door. But I put boxes in front of it. I slowly try and move the boxes to get out my room and see Joe. I look down at my phone.

{3 new messages,10 voicemails and 15 calls.} All from Joe.

I've moved most of the boxes. Joe manages to open the door. He looks at me,I'm still crying.

"We need to take you to a hospital or something", Joe sounds worried.

"No,there's no need. I'm fine."

"Hannah,you look dead."

"Great",I whisper.

"What happened?"

I hand joe my phone. I show him the messages from my brother.

"I blocked him how is he texting you."

"He's using my mums phone",I say and I start crying.

"It's going to be okay." He comes over to my bed.

"It won't."

"You have me okay."

"I love you,Joe."

"I love you too,I hope your be okay."

"I'll live,sadly." I mutter the last part and I'm pretty sure he didn't notice.

He looks at my arms. They are both still covered in blood. He looks like he's about to cry. I roll my jumper sleeves back down and hug he,I don't want to let go. He looks into my eyes,the way he did when we first met.