..Dinner..

She blinked twice before fully opening her eyes. The first thing that met her eyes was the sunshine seeping through the curtains. She looked around. She noticed it wasn't her room. Then the sound of breathing met her ears. She felt someone behind her. She panicked and turned only to see Harry sleeping. She let out a sigh in relief. Memories flooded in her mind. How she drank and got wasted. She wondered what silly things she did.

A smile crept on her lips as she stared at him. He was lying straight, his left arm resting over his eyes, hiding them. His right arm was still tucked under her head. She suddenly felt bad for lying like this because he didn't move for her. The thought warmed her heart. She was only able to see his nose and lips. He was breathing softly through his nose. Her eyes fixed on his chiseled cheek bones and prominent jawline. The stubble she loved on him, which made him look breathtaking. Then her eyes rested on his lips. She wondered how such redness could fill his plump lips. They were deep shade of red and pink and their heart shape amazed her. Indeed, he was beautiful.

She didn't know for how long she stared at him wanting nothing else than to kiss him. She was bring back to the world when she felt him stir in his sleep. He wanted to turn. She looked over him at the side table to see the time. It was 9:13 am.

But instead of turning he opened his eyes, which stared directly back at her.

"Um...good morning." She said nervously, scooting away from him.

"Good morning." A shiver ran down her body upon listening his hoarse, gravelly and raspy voice. She stared at him for few seconds before getting off the bed. Harry watched her walking nervously in the room.

"You asked me to." He said and she stopped pretending that she was looking for her phone.

"Uh-for what?" She rummaged through the stuff in his room to find her bag.

"To stay with you. I didn't want to." He tucked his both under his head, intertwining them on the back of his neck. Hurt flashed in her eyes.

"Then you shouldn't have. I said because I was drunk. If I was sober, I wouldn't have want to either." She snapped and she sighed internally when she found her bag under the cushion on the couch.

Harry didn't say anything. He just watched her getting out of the room. He knew he did something wrong.

She walked out and searched for her heels. She saw she had few messages from her mother and one from Aliza which said,

Hey, where are you?

She decided to reply later. She took her heels amd put them on. Her movements stopped when Harry cleared his throat.

"Don't worry, I'm leaving." She said swinging her bag on her shoulder.

"I will drive you." He said walking to grab the keys of his car.

"I will take a taxi." She said and right then Harry came in front of her in a flash.

"What are you mad about? What I did now?" He questioned, staring at her with his eyebrows furrowed.

She thought about why she was upset. Yes. Harry said he didn't want to sleep with her. She didn't want to either until she did.

"I don't know why you take things negative. I don't think I can make myself clear to you." He huffed.

"I... I'm sorry. I was just- hangover I guess." She shrugged at the end. "Let's go." He turned to leave, she followed him out.

"Uh-Harry?" She broke the silence once he started the car.