..Rude..

Her breathing became rapid as she looked directly in those eyes. It was not possible to have eyes like those but she still loved them. If you talk about his eyes only, she loved his eyes.

"Watch where you're going." The boy said and stepped back, removing his hand from her waist. He said it as if he was saying, 'Are you blind?'

"I'm sorry it's so bright I couldn't see." She hissed with sarcasm in her tone.

"You should thank me for not letting you fall." They boy gritted and his jaw clenched.

"Oh I don't remember calling you for help." She said rubbing her chin with her index finger as if thinking.

The boy glared at her for a moment before walking away. On his way he had muttered, "Rude."

"Heard that, you idiot!" She hissed under her breath and turned to leave. But she really was glad that he didn't let him fall, though she wouldn't admit it.

----

"Hello Dj Veronica!" Alex's voice brought her out of her trance. She was now constantly thinking about that boy, why? She doesn't even have an idea.

Right now she was lying on her bed with her iphone in her hands as she scrolled through her Facebook.

"Hi Alex." She replied sadly. She was tired of thinking about that idiot, rude boy but he still couldn't get out of her mind.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked as he sat on the edge of the bed, placing his hand on her knee. She was always so cheerful but today she seemed dull to Alex.

"Um...yeah, just some headache." She shrugged and gave him a little smile.

"Ohh.. Hey, we were planing for a movie night, you up for it?" He told her, grinning excitedly.

She thought for a moment. She really needed something to shake away the thoughts of that boy. Attracted? No. She wasn't attracted to him, she just wanted to know why he has golden yellow eyes. No one ever had golden yellow eyes. Right?

"Sounds good!" She cheered and Alex smiled. "Where are the girls?" She asked, sitting upright.

"They are at the beach with the boys. I wanna ask something Dj." He said and eyed her expressions. She nodded. She was just praying that he won't ask about that golden eyed boy.

"Is there anything going on between you and Zayn?" He asked and she sighed in relief.

"No! Not at all. He is nice but to me he is just a friend." She replied and smiled at the end.

"Good. Okay you take rest." He got up, kissed her forehead and left her room.

~~~~

"Shut up now Tim!" Zoe said as Timmy kept talking about some girls.

"Rachel is not here, let me enjoy Zo!" He pouted playfully.

"Oh imagine Nina, Rachel hearing Timmy talking about other girls. You won't be alive the next moment my friend." Zoe laughed patting Timmy's shoulder.

"I'm going through hell Zo. She didn't even wait for my response and she assumed that I was okay being his boyfriend. I mean who would like to be a boyfriend of time bomb. Really." He groaned and the girls just laughed at him.

"You guys are no help." He sighed when he saw the girls laughing.

"Hi baby. Is my outfit okay for the movie night?" Rachel entered the room with a grey tank top and pink pajamas. Girls looked away, trying to hide their laughs.

"Awesome babe." Timmy said, annoyance apparent in his tone. She kissed his cheek and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay! We can start now." Zayn announced and sat down next to Veronica. Aliza looked at Veronica, as if to ask 'why is he with you?' Veronica shrugged and looked at the TV screen. Zoe played the movie and turned the lights off.

"Can I have some?" Zayn whispered in her ear, he was very close to her. She took a sharp breath and nodded. He took a handful of popcorns from her bucket and tossed one in his mouth.

It was in the middle of the movie, when she got up to get some water and Zayn followed her.

She was filling the glass with water when she felt heat on her neck and someone's presence on her back.

"Veronica." He breathed. She gulped and turned around. He was standing way close to her, his hands grasping the counter as he leaned in to her.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" She asked leaning back to avoid the contact with him.

"Veronica...you are so beautiful." He said twirling a strand from her ponytail on his finger.

He was drunk. She figured out from the way he was slurring. Yes, boys were drinking while watching the movie.

"Zayn I gotta go." She tried to steo aside and leave but he had his arms around her.

"I like you Veronica." He said looking at her lips. She bit her lip unintentionally.

He leaned closer.

No. He can't do that. No. Someone stop this. She prayed.

Their heads snapped towards the window of the kitchen where they a sound of something hitting it. She took the opportunity to leave the kitchen. She didn't even drink water and ran from the kitchen.

"I won't leave you!" Zayn growled walking towards the window.

These were the last words she heard and the last thing she saw before running towards her room.

*******

Hello guys! It's short and maybe bit boring but good things will be coming soon :) I can't wait for it. And thanks to whoever is reading and voting. I really appreciate.

All the love as always. :) x