Chapter 34: The Plan and the Surprise

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

V: How about we celebrate it inside the cabin? But is there enough space for us, if we did it there? 

Rap Mon: Yes there is, we'll rent the largest cabin there, so that all of us can go inside and we can make it better because there's enough space. 

Me: Okay sure. But, how about the decoration? 

Iseul: Since we're doing it in her birthday, we need balloons. But don't worry, I'll be the one who'll decorate the place with Woo-jin oppa. 

Min-Jun: I'll place the Christmas lights, Jun-Seo help me with those one. 

Jin: Me, Suga, and Rap Mon will cook. 

Rap Mon: And her brother, J-hope hyung, he'll accompany Young Hee here along with his parents. 

V: Me and Jungkook will help to decorate too. 

Me: What about me, what should I do? 

Suga: Be prepared. You'll propose and you'll sing a song for her. Don't worry, all you need to do is to get ready, and we'll do the rest. 

Me: Thanks everyone, thank you for helping me. 

They gave me a smile and they said that it's okay. 

We also plan that tomorrow, we'll go to that forest. To check it out. 

We went to the forest, we don't waste any time. Rap Mon hyung is right, it's a little bit far from Seoul. But it's beautiful here. It's already 4:30 pm, we're looking around the forest, until we saw the cabins there near the lake. It's beautiful and peaceful here. 

Rap Mon: What do you think? 

Me: It's great, you're right hyung. It's so peaceful here. 

After checking the place, we contact the manager if we can rent this place for 3 days, next week. Luckily he said yes, since there are only few people who'll stay here overnight. 

We went home. Tomorrow, I'll go to Young-Hee's parents house to talk to them. Iseul, also said that she'll go to the mall, and she wants Young Hee to go with her. Actually, it's a part of our plan. 

I'm already here outside her parent's house. J-hope hyung let me in. We're here in their living room. 

Mrs. Yoon: So my dear, what's your plan? 

Me: If you don't mind, I would like to propose to her in the forest. There's a cabin there. And it's beautiful there. And... ma'am if you don't mind, can you pretend that you'll act as you'll have a family bonding, and you'll take her there. 

Mrs. Yoon: A forest? Where is that? Can you give me the address? And sure we will if that's the plan. I know that you really love my daughter, and i know that she'll be in good hands if she's with you. 

Me: Thank you. And by the way, this is the address.

I give them the address

Mr. Yoon: We've been there before, it's a peaceful place. Sure, but when do you want to propose? 

Me: I want to propose on her birthday next week.

J-hope: I'm sure that she'll be happy if that happen. That's the best birthday gift. It's because she really loves you. So, go with it! I'll support you.

Me: Thanks hyung. That's what I want to propose to her on her birthday, not only as a gift but I want to make it memorable. Not only to her, but also to all of us. 

They smiled and I also told them about our plan, and that my friends will decorate the place and cook the foods. I also told them that I'm the one in charge to rent the place for 3 days. I want to celebrate it with her, not only her, but also with my beloved friends. 

When He Came Back to Her Life (BTS Jimin)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें