Prologue 1

(Before I start~ I finally have the time to begin writing this! I'm excited about this rewrite and I hope you all will enjoy it. If you didn't know, this is a rewrite of one of my older book that can get pretty cringe with all the spelling error and unreasonable plot 😓😪 I apologize for any who have read the whole thing. But I must also thank you! I decided to do this rewrite because I felt like my fans deserved the most high-quality book wrote by me.   Sincerely, the one and only, Mic~)

Daniel didn't necessarily come from the best family, but it also wasn't the worst. His father often went to work if he wasn't drunk or throwing up. His mother was kind enough to pack him lunch, but that was about it. His elder brother had to be the best out of his family. He always made sure Daniel was okay and was getting attention. Unfortunately, all good things leave. His brother, Sebastian, was a very successful baseball player that went pro. Both parents were very proud of Sebastian, but then there was Daniel. In which they despised for not being like his brother. In the end, Daniel slowly began to hate and loathe Sebastian.

His parents then started neglecting Daniel, so much as to physically abuse him. But when the news came that Sebastian had died from a dead ball, everything took a turn for the worse. His parents were devasted. His father, William, stopping going to work and began drinking more. His mother, Mary, stopped caring for him completely and even to go as low as to think of him as Sebastian.

A lot of time had passed since then and now Daniel was completely alone. William had died from a car accident, in which he was drunk, and his mother died from an overdose. So, instead of being legally pushed to someone else to take care of him, he decided he would move. Now, living in America and trying to move to a different country would be extremely hard for a boy his age. In the end, he begged his aunt to pay for his moving bills.

So now walking the narrow streets of Japan, Tokyo, Daniel almost felt like a new person. The people that made his life a living hell were gone! He was free! He could live however he wanted! It wouldn't be easy on his own, he admitted that, but he would find a way. He just had to think positive! So why not do something he's longed to do? And guess what that was? Yep, you're right!

Baseball.